Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
So, anybody listen? I heard about a 13 million profit. What was the profit margin????

Do I get my $39.00 P+ check or what?

St. George, Utah—SkyWest, Inc. ("SkyWest") (NASDAQ: SKYW) today reported net income of $13.9 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, compared to a net loss of $(18.0) million, or $(0.35) per diluted share, for the same period last year.

But Wall St. didn't care. All they saw was that SKYW didn't take in as much revenue this quarter compared to previous quarters, and the stock took a nosedive.

So, anybody listen? I heard about a 13 million profit. What was the profit margin????

Do I get my $39.00 P+ check or what?

XJT subsidiary numbers weren't disclosed, except for the fact that there was an $88 million turnaround in expenses year over year.

But Wall St. didn't care. All they saw was that SKYW didn't take in as much revenue this quarter compared to previous quarters, and the stock took a nosedive.

Just about every airline stock took a dive today.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

I can't disclose exact numbers, but I can tell you that OO brought in the lion's share of the profit. EV did turn a profit, but very miniscule.

I can't disclose exact numbers, but I can tell you that OO brought in the lion's share of the profit. EV did turn a profit, but very miniscule.

Don't know why you can't.
Here it is;
SkyWest profit = $11,891,650.37 = 82.7%
ASA/ExpressJet profit = $2,054,309.63 = 17.3%

Latest resources

Back