• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest denial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no doubts I could get kicked to the curb. But if and/or when it happens, I won't come bitching on flightinfo that a company didn't want to hire me.

True.... You probably won't bitch about it on this or another blog.......... You will just go running home to mommy and daddy and get back on that parental scholarship! Let me guess..... You carry a back pack, have a three month supply of hair gel and call your FO..... Dude!!! And yes..... 24 years in this business.... I have eaten my fair share of sh1t sandwiches and humble pie!

True.... You probably won't bitch about it on this or another blog.......... You will just go running home to mommy and daddy and get back on that parental scholarship! Let me guess..... You carry a back pack, have a three month supply of hair gel and call your FO..... Dude!!! And yes..... 24 years in this business.... I have eaten my fair share of sh1t sandwiches and humble pie!

24 years in the business... Your as bad as the first guy... dropping your resume all over the place. I've been around for a while too, I just don't update my flight info profile info like you do. You make a lot of assumptions about me, I havn't done anything like that about anybody. The guy asked for possible explanations as to why he didn't get an interview. I gave him the response that he requested. You don't know anything about me, but I know that your a d0uche bag.

24 years in the business... Your as bad as the first guy... dropping your resume all over the place. I've been around for a while too, I just don't update my flight info profile info like you do. You make a lot of assumptions about me, I havn't done anything like that about anybody. The guy asked for possible explanations as to why he didn't get an interview. I gave him the response that he requested. You don't know anything about me, but I know that your a d0uche bag.

A ****************************** bag! Ouch! Ok..ok..ok........ You're a Richard! You know... What Bob is to Robert, Jack is to John. What Richard is to DICK! Yep.... You're a Richard! I know your type...every new hire class has one. Oh but you've been around!

A ****************************** bag! Ouch! Ok..ok..ok........ You're a Richard! You know... What Bob is to Robert, Jack is to John. What Richard is to DICK! Yep.... You're a Richard! I know your type...every new hire class has one. Oh but you've been around!

SKAFF..... I don't know you so I retract my previous comment and apologize. You are probably a good guy and are good at your profession. Mud slinging begins when guys (myself included) who have been around a while are offended when one of our own (YOU) make the kind of comment you did! I don't need to remind you this is a difficult business to be in. But our personal success will be achieved when we ALL set aside our ( I GOT MINE) mentality and trade those attitudes in for a little more compassionate and helpful attitudes!

BTW: the industry is filled with a lot of guys that have 5 grand in their log books! Count your blessings and be grateful for what you have. I will do the same................ Mike

Latest resources

Back