• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shortlisted to interview time at Emirates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet video although that guy has way too much time on his hands as do many here. Well I didn't mean to start a crap storm, was honestly just curious to the reasoning. If I went to EK there's no way I'd come back to the bottom of some list in the US.

Sweet video although that guy has way too much time on his hands as do many here. Well I didn't mean to start a crap storm, was honestly just curious to the reasoning. If I went to EK there's no way I'd come back to the bottom of some list in the US.

Maybe try working there first. It's slightly better than a regional flying wide bodies. Once you are airborne the job is great if you aren't matched with one of the many Aussies with an inferiority complex quizzing you about the suction pressure of the lavs meanwhile he's missing every radio call. Be prepared to constantly be doing online courses, returning uniforms, getting measured for uniforms, staying on top of nonstop daily manual changes on your free time. These people can't plan a proper BM without a written procedure and the procedure will be amended twice before it's effective date. No control over schedule, upgrade and vacation. Flying more backside of the clock than a fedex pilot. If getting a ride to work in a Volvo blows your dress up more power to you. Dubai is cool for about a 3 months and after you seen the malls, dunes and beach there is nothing left except a bunch of self absorbed greedy ******************************bags with their Ferrari phone cases for their 3 mobile phones and undeserved sense of accomplishment living in a plastic city that is crumbling nearly as fast as they are building.

Maybe try working there first. It's slightly better than a regional flying wide bodies. Once you are airborne the job is great if you aren't matched with one of the many Aussies with an inferiority complex quizzing you about the suction pressure of the lavs meanwhile he's missing every radio call. Be prepared to constantly be doing online courses, returning uniforms, getting measured for uniforms, staying on top of nonstop daily manual changes on your free time. These people can't plan a proper BM without a written procedure and the procedure will be amended twice before it's effective date. No control over schedule, upgrade and vacation. Flying more backside of the clock than a fedex pilot. If getting a ride to work in a Volvo blows your dress up more power to you. Dubai is cool for about a 3 months and after you seen the malls, dunes and beach there is nothing left except a bunch of self absorbed greedy ******************************bags with their Ferrari phone cases for their 3 mobile phones and undeserved sense of accomplishment living in a plastic city that is crumbling nearly as fast as they are building.

I know you have worked at EK. LOL. Good post.

I know you have worked at EK. LOL. Good post.

I am an expat corporate guy that was based at DXB and he hit the nail on the head. It is nice for a few months then you realize the grass in not really greener. Get all the info you can and think hard before you make any decisions.

Latest resources

Back