Short runway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captold

Too bad about the Flex Jet Lear that over ran the runway at CGF on Monday. Glad no one got hurt. Wonder what protection the crew has without a union backing them up?

1st- you're using this incident/accident for union propaganda. Not cool man

2nd- yes, this would be a case where having a union would be a good thing, and I'm fortunate to have one because that could very well be me someday

Last edited:
Too bad about the Flex Jet Lear that over ran the runway at CGF on Monday. Glad no one got hurt. Wonder what protection the crew has without a union backing them up?

If the pilots were not to blame, good management will not penalize them. If they were to blame, they should be penalized/terminated. The only reason for a union is if management is bad, which I suspect is not the case at Flex. And we all know unions protect the worst pilots among us.

If the pilots were not to blame, good management will not penalize them. If they were to blame, they should be penalized/terminated. The only reason for a union is if management is bad, which I suspect is not the case at Flex. And we all know unions protect the worst pilots among us.

G4 and the hard core union guys we have in this forum remind me of the Israelis and Palestinians.

Someone throws a rock or fires a shot and the cease-fire gets broken... Here Mr. G4 just threw a rock at an Israeli tank ( or in this case a union tank)

As for the rest of us, go grab a beer and wait for the fireworks. This is going to be a good one

:bomb:

Facepalm amigo. Facepalm.

Latest resources

Back