• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shenzhen Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talked to them on the phone nearly a year ago. I got a bad taste from the get go, maybe thats just me. Heard a few negative and positive things from people and research - end of story. Got a 'neutral' at best vibe from the place. I was simply curious as to what the pay situation is there. The negatives I heard were concerned with getting paid.

The negative aspects probably came from people who were flying for Arik Air in Legos Nigeria. There were a few other CRJ contract companies involved there and Arik was not paying the bill. Yes there were issues with getting paid. But after talking to guys that worked there, Avionco squared up with everybody once Arik paid up. Avionco has dropped Arik Air as a result. From what I understand Bombardier recently wanted to have us take over that flying again. Bombardier was going to basically run the show this time. But Bombardier has decided to stay far away from them and not make us go back. The contract world is not for everybody... But after meeting guys from other companies, it sounds like Avionco is the best one for the CRJ. There are a lot of guys who have not, and will not get paid from other places. I have yet to meet anybody at Avionco who has never been paid.

The negative aspects probably came from people who were flying for Arik Air in Legos Nigeria. There were a few other CRJ contract companies involved there and Arik was not paying the bill. Yes there were issues with getting paid. But after talking to guys that worked there, Avionco squared up with everybody once Arik paid up. Avionco has dropped Arik Air as a result. From what I understand Bombardier recently wanted to have us take over that flying again. Bombardier was going to basically run the show this time. But Bombardier has decided to stay far away from them and not make us go back. The contract world is not for everybody... But after meeting guys from other companies, it sounds like Avionco is the best one for the CRJ. There are a lot of guys who have not, and will not get paid from other places. I have yet to meet anybody at Avionco who has never been paid.
I take it you haven't been doing this very long, or don't meet many people who have.

Im not sure you will get any info about Shenzhen here. Try pprune.org. They have a lot of info on foreign carriers. I know that my company is snding CRJ guys over there at almost twice the pay to go fill the gap that JO at Mesa cant fill...

The problem bling is that for every one guy AVIOnCO is paying, there are another TWENTY guys they burned for money. The Dodd's are criminals.

Hi!

I heard CRJ pay is now $110K USD for captains. Buying ERJ-190s.

cliff
YIP

That would be nice! Are they actually upgrading the "senior" fos to captain or just making them fly the right seat the whole time?

YEAH BOY!!!!!!.....................Now we're getting somewhere...................and the truth is coming out!

Latest resources

Back