• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scared of What?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am always scared that I might choke on my lunch while flying. Another reason single pilot sucks; nobody to give you the hiemlich(sp?).
731convert,
I will admit that I never thought of the fuel example in the way Peter Gibbons and iaflyer do, never been in that situation. I have never flown a plane that becomes fuel critical after takeoff. My apologies to all you Cherry, and Ameristar pilots out there. I my defense however the context of the situation was never explained. For all I knew they were scared their Be58, or Lear 60 might not make the one hour flight. Peters bio did not say what he flew either. That being said if they flew something with more than two hours endurance they would probably not be as "scared" of fuel.:D :D

731convert is right! (I wish I had a 731 convert BTW)

The Falcon 20 is fuel critical when T/O power is applied. That's with it topped off at 7000 lbs in the wings. Never worry about it landing overgross, nearly impossible. D@mn thing drinks like a fish.

Raise your hand if you landed and those d@mn transfer lights have come on. (hand raised) hate that Sh!t.

WORDS OF WISDOM
1. can't use the runway behind you
2. can't use the fuel left in the truck

Squirreldog
living the dream

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back