• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Salt Lake City

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lived there, raced for Snowbird. Both are great. Matter of opinion.
Fluffies
snowman

Back in the late 80's early 90's... Did you raceor coach for the club?
snowman

YEAH RED IGUANA!

Alta over Snowbird. Gotta chance, head up to Snowbasin above Ogden. It has been discovered, thanks to the Olympics ,yet it has some pretty cool upper terrain and get's some great overnight dumps (thats snowfall you sick b*stards).

You can Heli out of Snowbird, costs a little more then a lift ticket (ha ha).

Warning! March is here and spring break is approaching which means lots of **sholes from east of the Wasatch and Rockies who cannot ski powder. Therefore if you share a chair with one of these bigmouthed fratlovers who tell you that the skiing sucks and Killington is so much better, do me a favor and pummel them to death and drop them in the deepest basin you can find. Late July will arrive soon enough to find their corpse.

Harsh yes but I ski the Hole all the time and hear these guys, makes you wanna puke.

Red Iguana is good, Ports of Call , concur.

The Temple shares a striking resemblence to Disneys castle, there is a mall across the way which has a Disney store in it. My oldest when she was very young actually thought she was in Disney Land That actually saved me some cash for a couple of years.

Drive to Evanston Wyo, buy real fireworks and booze in one stop; god I love real America!!!!!

Brighton or Alta, pass on Snowbird.

All the suggestions are good. The Red Iguana is good. There is a Brazilian place that is fantastic as well, I forget the name.

The Heber Creeper is a cool train ride if you just want to enjoy the scenary.

Park City is cool. If you have time Sundance is also worth the visit and Bridal falls in near Sundance. The frozen waterfall looks cool.

Therefore if you share a chair with one of these bigmouthed fratlovers who tell you that the skiing sucks and Killington is so much better, do me a favor and pummel them to death and drop them in the deepest basin you can find.

There is no way that anyone can seriously claim that the snow at Killington is better than anything from Colorado to the Pacific!

I grew up skiing in New York and Vermont, but went to college in Colorado. After tasting skiing in the west, it was painful to hit the slopes back home.

Latest resources

Back