Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Frontier/Midwest SLI Arbitration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Arbitrator ****************************** Bag gets paid by the hour. Why the he!! would that egotistically jag off rap things up?

CYA

IF I GET LAID OFF, ILL BECOME ONE!!! what I was I thinking!!!!

There is no official date for the final award. All of the parties recently submitted their final comments on the draft award.

The final award will be released after the new year. Implementation will depend on the NMB's Single Transportation System decision, the election of a new bargaining representative, and the negotiation of a new CBA.

Even if the final SLI award is released on January 1, it will be a while before it is actually implemented.

There are some that believe (hope?) the final award will never be implemented, considering the current level of consolidation/M&A activity in the LCC arena.

There is no official date for the final award. All of the parties recently submitted their final comments on the draft award.

The final award will be released after the new year. Implementation will depend on the NMB's Single Transportation System decision, the election of a new bargaining representative, and the negotiation of a new CBA.

Even if the final SLI award is released on January 1, it will be a while before it is actually implemented.

There are some that believe (hope?) the final award will never be implemented, considering the current level of consolidation/M&A activity in the LCC arena.

Could you please explain why some hope or believe final award will never be implemented? Is it because the F9/YX venture will be spun or merged with another carrier, ie. JetBlue or US Airways?

Furloughed YX

Could you please explain why some hope or believe final award will never be implemented? Is it because the F9/YX venture will be spun or merged with another carrier, ie. JetBlue or US Airways?

Furloughed YX

I hope for the Frontier guys and MidEx guys that you are correct.......

It's still shocking that the Commuter bought the Branded carrier.........scarey too.

Furloughed YX

I think it's because there is no contract or agreement to actually merge the lists. Since Frontier and Republic are operating under two completely different contracts with no transition agreement, the lists will be separate until a joint contract is signed. US Airways is the example that comes to mind. I'm an outsider so this might not be correct.

I hear that Embry-Riddle is buying Republic now. The MEI's will be considered equivalent to CP's. The CFII's without an MEI will be considered FO's.

All they are asking for is a ratio integration.

The section of our scope below will put all F9 pilots on the street over time. That is not what I want at all but it is what would happen. C's will become replacement, if we get them. Any new bus will have to be flown by RAH pilots. At best F9 will stay at the current fleet. None of us should want that. We need to get the list merged and move on for all of our good. The whole deal is ********************ty for all of us, but it is the hand we have been given...We have to play it.

During the period of separate operations pilots on the
Chautauqua Pilots System Seniority List prior to the merger,
purchase, or acquisition shall operate all aircraft on hand at
the Company, all aircraft on firm order to the Company and
all aircraft acquired by the Company other than as a result of
the transaction after public announcement of the acquisition
in accordance with this Agreement, provided however that
nothing herein shall be construed to prevent fleet reductions
which are attributable to economic or other reasons and
conditions not related to the transaction, or the retirement of​
existing aircraft in the normal course of business.

Latest resources

Back