Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Frontier/Midwest SLI Arbitration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they go Chapter 7, it will not help you at all. If I were you, I would just let it go. You wasted a year of your life at Midwest. There are worse things in life.

Unless a new airline comes along, and replaces the flying done by RAH. The deck gets re-shuffled again. Fun Times, Fun times indeed.

Wasn't it the frontier guys who wouldnt even have a discussion in the first place? Didnt they walk out of the room when they found out they couldnt just live in their own little world?

This is absolutely the opposite of what occurred.

On day 1 in Dallas the RAH NC walked out on the group only to return at 0902 three months later for the first day of arbitration.

All 3 other unions remained available for negotiations in Dallas (January) and the joke that was mediation in Sarasota (February).

The 3 unions actually found a lot of common ground while waiting for the RAH NC to come around. It didn't happen.

Don't take my word for it, ask any MEA or Lynx committee member, they will tell you exactly the same thing.

If the IBT is STILL feeding you these mistruths, you may wish to consider other representation. (What a segue!)

Last edited:
This is absolutely the opposite of what occurred.

On day 1 in Dallas the RAH NC walked out on the group only to return at 0902 three months later for the first day of arbitration.

All 3 other unions remained available for negotiations in Dallas (January) and the joke that was mediation in Sarasota (February).

The 3 unions actually found a lot of common ground while waiting for the RAH NC to come around. It didn't happen.

Don't take my word for it, ask any MEA or Lynx committee member, they will tell you exactly the same thing.

If the IBT is STILL feeding you these mistruths, you may wish to consider other representation. (What a segue!)

is there some sort of drive going around for who we want to bring in to crush Teamsters? Even though I don't think it will happen, I will write in anything if it's going to gain enough steam.

is there some sort of drive going around for who we want to bring in to crush Teamsters? Even though I don't think it will happen, I will write in anything if it's going to gain enough steam.

A large portion of that issue will be determined by the IBT themselves. I understand that there will, hopefully, be some high level discussions regarding representation soon. Until those discussions either take place or are shown to be of no interest to the IBT, the question remains open.

A large portion of that issue will be determined by the IBT themselves. I understand that there will, hopefully, be some high level discussions regarding representation soon. Until those discussions either take place or are shown to be of no interest to the IBT, the question remains open.

If by high level discussions you mean there will be an all pilot vote on representation starting in 3 weeks where IBT will be the only party on the ballot your right.

Otherwise it will be a write in drive only and I'm not really sure who would be written in since ALPA has washed their hands of it.

Latest resources

Back