• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude. May I call you dude? It was a t-shirt that he was wearing in the union office that someone else took and published. Another person made a joke about wearing it at recurrent and it exploded into this.
Dude...

If the minutely vegetabled Eboard hadn't booted us off the main board, we might have known that before it came up here.

More important for the EBoard to announce to the world that there is infighting in the ranks than to allow furloughed pilots to converse with active pilots. :D

Nope, as Timko said...he is glad he voted the way he did because we would have just caused trouble........ We can't handle all the Lovey Dovey BS over on the grown up side

If a pilot is getting the CRPET1 into CMH and doesn't want representation, he doesn't have to have it.

I see a warning from Luthi to the stewards going in that they're representing a rectal clown who hates the union. The only thing I see that's alarming is him giving info on the accused that biases his representation. I won't spell out what it reeks of because I don't want to put ideas in anyone's head.

Bad form putting that out on FI, but I can't say I didn't enjoy reading it.

If a pilot is getting the CRPET1 into CMH and doesn't want representation, he doesn't have to have it.

The moment that the pilot called the SOD, he was requesting help. This is a clear illustration of what is wrong in Gahanna. It showcases for us exactly where the problem lies. Totally unacceptable.

The nice thing is that we can change this.

That was fast!!! This info about the G5 guy was posted on union board and BAM was deleted in under 5 minutes. Luthi is a Teamster at heart.

My apology for having to resort to "anonymous email", but the climate right now dictates this.

Having to resort to "anonymous" discredits this out of hand. Come on the big boys board and post it there...credited of course.

Did Luthi refuse to represent Billy? Ironic and as funny as Billy's plea to the union for help was, was Mark just venting or was there actually some action taken to prevent those union services from taking place?

Latest resources

Back