• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Raytheon Aircraft got sold -- it's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting thought on the noise. I'll keep an ear out.

Ours is mid 300s as well, and our BEW is 10574. We just removed 37 lbs, and we have no airshow nor aircell.

Wow -- ours is a 3 tube/single gps plus we have Airshow, Aircell sat phone and an HF - which we are removing. I tought it sounded a little lite but I've been thru all the records, checked the math and everything adds up right.

Wow -- ours is a 3 tube/single gps plus we have Airshow, Aircell sat phone and an HF - which we are removing. I tought it sounded a little lite but I've been thru all the records, checked the math and everything adds up right.

Ours was built for JAROPS. It had a FDR (that's the 37). It has a 2nd ADF, 2nd GPS, 4th tube, some custom carpet that added like 30 lbs, crash axe, and I added 4.5 lbs with the bigger battery stc. She's a fat lady, but I love her.

Ours was built for JAROPS. It had a FDR (that's the 37). It has a 2nd ADF, 2nd GPS, 4th tube, some custom carpet that added like 30 lbs, crash axe, and I added 4.5 lbs with the bigger battery stc. She's a fat lady, but I love her.

We had the 400 before this and yes what a great improvement - hasn't let me down yet -- but I'm ready for the Lear 45 we're planning on in a year or so--tired of trying to shoe horn baggae in it the BJ.

Latest resources

Back