• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QX DEN RJ's Returning to Mainline Fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you guys gets so bent out of shape about religious beliefs, whether it be BB or Jim Baker's.

I don't think you have to come to BB's defense, I may be in the wrong...but, I think he doesn't care if people(especially the FI crowd) like him or not. He chooses to believe, just like some people chose to vote for Bush. I mean dang, this is America..right. He earned his way up to the post of RAH CEO. Let him preach if he wants

If he wants to thank God, or bless us or whatever in his weekly memos, so be it. I could use a blessing I suppose :-/ . I'm not going to go to church with him on Sunday. Besides he probably wouldn't have any more room in his Van for me.

Back to our regular program.

Last edited:
ARE F'N YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

you work at RAH, right? integrity my ass

Granted, but 99.99% of the underhanded things that are done,are not done by BB, in fact people who have sat in on meetings have said that a certain WH tends to keep him in the dark about an awful lot. BB knows whats going on, but he is a mushroom on some things going on with the company, perticularily with employee relations topics.

Curious, why would Frontier farm out 21 RJ's but start up a new 'airline' flying Q400's? You'd think (my fault) they'd try to get Horizion doing the Dash stuff and have the RJ's in house. I get that it's probably cheaper to have a bunch of airlines fight over 70 seat RJ's, but it doesn't seem cheaper. Not that I care, but I'll start the rumor that AW will get this.

Side question- Is Horizon shrinking after the Q200's to Commutair deal? Or are more Q400's in the works to maintain fleet size? I've got an old student of mine over there, he'd be furloughed if they do get smaller.

Granted, but 99.99% of the underhanded things that are done,are not done by BB, in fact people who have sat in on meetings have said that a certain WH tends to keep him in the dark about an awful lot. BB knows whats going on, but he is a mushroom on some things going on with the company, perticularily with employee relations topics.

yet he is the CEO and ultimately responsible

Curious, why would Frontier farm out 21 RJ's but start up a new 'airline' flying Q400's? You'd think (my fault) they'd try to get Horizion doing the Dash stuff and have the RJ's in house. I get that it's probably cheaper to have a bunch of airlines fight over 70 seat RJ's, but it doesn't seem cheaper. Not that I care, but I'll start the rumor that AW will get this.

Wiskey?

That would be pilot group dream #2, right after Midwest flying with a MKE base.

Latest resources

Back