• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Make no mistake, they will go to Mesa. I'm sure this is just BS. Hello?! Monkey jet is opening up a CLT 900 base. I think next month.

mamba20 said:
Make no mistake, they will go to Mesa. I'm sure this is just BS. Hello?! Monkey jet is opening up a CLT 900 base. I think next month.

It's not BS....PM me if you want more info.

Mesa 900 FO's making less then Dash 8 FO's!!! Lovely, just lovely! Enjoy the wonderful profession you have chosen!!!!

RUhiring? said:
The caveat is that the pay rate must not change. No extra money.Personally, I say screw that.

Attempting that here at ASA now. But it ain't gonna fly, and they won't get there little bonuses. Strike vote in progress. Majority IN FAVOR too. Stay untied and strong.

Hoser

ReportCanoa said:
See if you can get like 65/hr for a ten-year captain, it's great. Buys lots of ramen for your family.

Quit being such a drama queen. 65k/year at least is well over the national average. If the lady works too you will really be livin it up. Pilots are such drama queens. They should try out on brodway.

I can see some of you getting excited over the prospect. A little drool , here and there. Just don't let management see it. Welcome to competing with Mesa, you lucky dudes.

Thanks Mr. Virtual Pilot. When you have a dog in this fight, we'll start listening to your criticisms.

HEY if we decline these, someone else WILL take them, and upgrades galore for them, we (PSA) have had SH%T for upgrades here, FO's wanting to hang themselves because the junior ones are stuck on reserve, 4year FO's no upgrade in-site, and J4J's passing on their re-call! HEEEELLLLLLLOOOO we best take them! Get your head out of your ....... and smell the roses, if its not us then it's MESA , and I get to here you sitting in your left seat BIT%CH about it...........

start the deliveries, I tired of listening to your as%

Clipper_Aurora said:
HEY if we decline these, someone else WILL take them, and upgrades galore for them, we (PSA) have had SH%T for upgrades here, FO's wanting to hang themselves because the junior ones are stuck on reserve, 4year FO's no upgrade in-site, and J4J's passing on their re-call! HEEEELLLLLLLOOOO we best take them! Get your head out of your ....... and smell the roses, if its not us then it's MESA , and I get to here you sitting in your left seat BIT%CH about it...........

start the deliveries, I tired of listening to your as%

i weep for our future

Latest resources

Back