• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed pay scale for Colgan Q400's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Suupah, that better be flame-bait. I know there was a confrence call today, but they posted it at 12:51pm for a 4:30pm call. That's horse crap! Sounds like they didn't want us to listen in, but still say that they had one.

If what you say is true, they can take those 30 pieces of silver and find another Judas!

Shy

i just heard that from an employee. may or may not be true. wondering if anyone else has heard.

I heard in the first meeting in IAH someone asked PHIL that question. He said it was going to be close to 50 seat RJ pay.

Even Horizon pays six bones more per hour for the 70 seat jet than they do for their q400

puzzling

My understanding is pay used to be partly based on miles, so a faster aircraft generated a higher pay rate when translated to hourly pay. Some of the old, old timers on here could chime in about the validity of that though.

I make 1.26/seat/hour right now ---- I'll settle for a 1.25/seat/hour in a Q400. That's where our side should start!! But unfortunatly there will be no negotiating a pay rate. You guys can bark all you want about it. There will be a long line of pions waiting to jump on the chance at $50/hr; and I don't have time to start a gotdam union - somebody else do it, and get it done soon.

Latest resources

Back