• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed pay scale for Colgan Q400's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we're simply the worst paid 74 seat airplane drivers in the history of the planet. much lower paid than even 50 seat RJ's. as we all know, rj's required a much higher skill level to fly!

Will Jeb and Eden be the first two pilots? I imagine she'll be run back from Airtran to fly them...

so with horizon being the top and lynx being the bottom the rate would be......between 64/hour with 80 hour guarantee for horizon and 50 bucks an hour at lynx. our year one capitan rate should be about 57 at 78 hour guarantee.

thats if they give us "Simply the mediocre ist"

I bet they try to get us to take em for 48 an hour with 1.5 buck increase a year.

that is double the seats probably 1.5 the revenue and barely a raise!

well, we'll just have to wait and see i guess

I am hearing 6 bucks more than the saab!

that is simply not the best

Is this flame-bait? That would be about $50/hr for a 3rd or 4th yr captain?! That's horrible if it's true and I hope you guys have some leverage despite not having a union.

And what were you saying about an RJ being hard to fly? I don't think people generally say that, but on the flip-side turboprop drivers seem to be super-sensative about anything regarding an RJ. Geez.

Is this flame-bait? That would be about $50/hr for a 3rd or 4th yr captain?! That's horrible if it's true and I hope you guys have some leverage despite not having a union.

And what were you saying about an RJ being hard to fly? I don't think people generally say that, but on the flip-side turboprop drivers seem to be super-sensative about anything regarding an RJ. Geez.

It isn't that we are sensitive per se. it is that management are making a much larger margin off of props but pay much less than our similarly configured jets. so it isn't against other pilots it is against management.

Even Horizon pays six bones more per hour for the 70 seat jet than they do for their q400

puzzling

ATR more demanding then the Embraer. Always in the WX too.

It's the other way around.

I am hearing 6 bucks more than the saab!

that is simply not the best

Suupah, that better be flame-bait. I know there was a confrence call today, but they posted it at 12:51pm for a 4:30pm call. That's horse crap! Sounds like they didn't want us to listen in, but still say that they had one.

If what you say is true, they can take those 30 pieces of silver and find another Judas!

Shy

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back