• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible FLL base for SKYWEST?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I appreciate the sarcasm but don't you agree there are too many ASA RJ's in ATL?

Absolutely!

ASA would however have lots more parking space if SKYW, ShuttleAm, and especially Freedumb would go elsewhere! I would encourage Freedumb to investigate India next, maybe also Malaysia and perhaps North Korea. Wonderful markets just ripe for development!

it was on the skyw forum, just wanted to know if someone was pulling out of FLL.
Joe are you with SKYW?
Where? I missed that one. Fair question then, but I seriously doubt there's any truth to it. Did you hear the one about SkyWest Inc. buying ASA?
It'll never happen.:smash:

And by now, as you may have guessed, Yes, I am with OO.

Fly Safe.

-JP

Skywest would have been better off letting Delta drag ASA into bankruptcy. Then they could have ravaged the pieces of ASA they wanted.

Absolutely!

ASA would however have lots more parking space if SKYW, ShuttleAm, and especially Freedumb would go elsewhere! I would encourage Freedumb to investigate India next, maybe also Malaysia and perhaps North Korea. Wonderful markets just ripe for development!

:laugh: Whats your beef with us? Its more comical than anything else... and just to let you know. There is gonna be a slight reduction with us at the ATL hub. So im sure that makes you feel better,eh?

:laugh: Whats your beef with us? Its more comical than anything else... and just to let you know. There is gonna be a slight reduction with us at the ATL hub. So im sure that makes you feel better,eh?

Where are you going to move your airplanes? Is Freedom going to open up a hub in Tri Cities or something?

Thats Funny

They will move you to the place easiest to make up for your crappy performance. Now your stock will go up because you can't code late flights on crews and scheduling you can code it on late airplanes and ramp. You guys make me sick and I hope they move you to china where you can eat nothing but fried rice and cat.

Latest resources

Back