• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yahooair

Any news on this?
who is in FLL now anyway?
I thought Repubic or CHQ was there now...or was it MESA??
Please people, keep it nice...no opinions just facts please....
thanks

yes,yes let it begin...... Because SKW is bringing down the industry right? Especially cuz the 50 seat rate is so low and the hiring mins are so low.... those guys should just tell management to pay them more for the 90 seater, I mean with all the leverage they have. Just look at all the other pilot groups out there leading the pack getting everything they want from management.

And no FLL base soon.

Last edited:
If any DCI carrier needs a new base it's ASA. With all of the additonal planes in ATL after the recent base closings it's a bigger clusterf#*k than ever.

they have bases in every other town in this country that has at least 2 walmarts, so it makes sense.

Any news on this?
who is in FLL now anyway?
I thought Repubic or CHQ was there now...or was it MESA??
Please people, keep it nice...no opinions just facts please....
thanks
It really amazes me sometimes where this stuff comes from. Yahoo, were you just asking for the heck of it or what?

I've already had 2 phone calls about this.

FI should never surprise me, though.

-JP

it was on the skyw forum, just wanted to know if someone was pulling out of FLL.
Joe are you with SKYW?

If any DCI carrier needs a new base it's ASA. With all of the additonal planes in ATL after the recent base closings it's a bigger clusterf#*k than ever.

Oh yes, please let's open up another base so that it can be closed in less than a year!

I am sure all the ex-DFW/SLC/LAX crews will be first to bid a new base.....right?

Oh yes, please let's open up another base so that it can be closed in less than a year!

I am sure all the ex-DFW/SLC/LAX crews will be first to bid a new base.....right?

I appreciate the sarcasm but don't you agree there are too many ASA RJ's in ATL?

Latest resources

Back