Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

onewithwings

A memo from our union:

UAL (ORD) is hiring another 10 Flight Dispatchers. Class will start late April. (current class of 10 starts it's OJT in a month)

Delta is likely to hire up to an additional 30 dispatchers this year. While Delta attempts to hire internally given the number, they may hire from outside as well.

Continental Airlines should be posting on it's web site soon that they will be hiring approximately 10 dispatchers. Start date is anticipated to be the end of April.

American Airlines should also have a posting that will indicate it will accept dispatch applications for an approximate 30 day period. While nothing is in concrete I currently anticipate that American will be hiring a number of dispatchers in the summer 2011 time frame. I will send more information as it becomes available

Well here is your chance to move east... just how far east and how cold you like it will be an option..

It's now or never for me... with all the "big Boys" hiring it should make some room for the regionals..

Of course the big question for everyone.. and should be carefully considered.. is what effect will the raising price of fuel have on each airline.. Considering senority and all thsat comes with me at the bottom of the food chain...

As Elmer Fud would say.. "be very very careful"

Last edited:
Excellent news to hear about!

Latest resources

Back