• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots can do better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YOU were part of that leadership...YOU failed! There are very few "leaders" in ALPA...mostly followers....YOU are a follower...I've been thru ALPA leadership training as have you...They teach you to fight behind closed doors and come out unified...You know that, and you followed that...I don't believe in that, and that is why I was shunned....If you disagreed, you should have made that public...If you didn't, then you are part of the problem.

Did you go public with that? Did you take it to the message boards? Did you publically tell this to the pilots? If not, why not?

Yes, Joey, I did go public. I didn't bring it to FI, because quite frankly, it wasn't any of your business, but the pilots I represented in DTW knew that I was fighting for a leadership change, and I reported my disappointment to them at my last Local Council meeting after it didn't happen.

Yes, Joey, I did go public. I didn't bring it to FI, because quite frankly, it wasn't any of your business, but the pilots I represented in DTW knew that I was fighting for a leadership change, and I reported my disappointment to them at my last Local Council meeting after it didn't happen.

You need to take things public....To message boards...That is how many pilots find out about things...The fact is, ALPA doesn't like to take internal issues public. Like it or not, most pilots don't go to meetings....If you feel strong about something, you need to use the internet these days..

You say it isn't "any of my business"...If we are to be one "brotherhood" fighting for each other and the profession, then it is my business....If we are going to do what is best for each of us....then it isn't any of my business....Which is it?

You say it isn't "any of my business"...If we are to be one "brotherhood" fighting for each other and the profession, then it is my business....If we are going to do what is best for each of us....then it isn't any of my business....Which is it?

The PCL TA is your business. The election of a PCL MEC Officer is not your business. Do you expect to be kept in the loop on every MEC election at 36 ALPA carriers? :rolleyes:

The PCL TA is your business. The election of a PCL MEC Officer is not your business. Do you expect to be kept in the loop on every MEC election at 36 ALPA carriers? :rolleyes:

If you felt strongly about it, you should have taken it public....Otherwise you are part of the problem...This keeping ALPA dirty laundry private is BS....Air it out for everyone to see...If you don't, you are part of the problem....

Are you really that afraid of Skywest and so smitten by ALPA....Here is the king ALPA cheerleader admitting he had no idea what was going on during his watch....He is the one that told everyone that voting for Obama would make everything better....He is the one that told everyone to believe in ALPA....Then this turd of a TA comes down the pike....Whoops!

Why are you such a true believer? I was at one time...and I was wrong...What's your excuse?

My point is you should tighten up the language in your wish. Remember the movie BEDAZZLED? Brendan Frazier ended up as a stupid small-peckered seven foot basketball player just because he didn't properly word his wish.

If you felt strongly about it, you should have taken it public....Otherwise you are part of the problem...This keeping ALPA dirty laundry private is BS....Air it out for everyone to see...If you don't, you are part of the problem....

Joey, the only one around here who's part of the problem is you.

PCL128,

You are sadly mistaken if you think Joe is part of the problem!

Take a look in the mirror!

701EV

Me too...What are you still doing at a "regional" then...ALPA and PCL_128 say you should have moved on by this point.:D

it isn't for lack of trying! I guess I just don't know the right people. I also was only interested in NON-ALPA carriers. :D

ALPA hated the first Compuserve message boards....That's where the first dissention started...It's been all down hill since then....Compuserve and AOL message boards started all the trouble making....ALPA would just prefer that we simply agree with them and send them money....:puke:

Ah, that was it.. the AOL boards I am familiar with. Man, its been a long way and time.

PINNACLE MEC=FAIL!

If all you pinnacle pilots had your ALPA dues returned to you from the last 3 years it would probably equal the raise most of your FO's will be receiving with your "contract."
How any of you can defend this is beyond me. All the Pinnacle pilots I know will be voting no on this POS. I hope they spread the word.

Latest resources

Back