• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots can do better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is too rich....The KING of ALPA cheerleaders claims he didn't know this was TA'd under his watch...and he blames us ALPA sceptics on our problems...You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried....

PCL_128...YOU are what is wrong with ALPA and this industry....Not the line pilots who pay your full time ALPA leave...

Indeed, Joe. Irresponsible at best. I'd venture to say negligent and/or reckless.

Indeed, Joe. Irresponsible at best. I'd venture to say negligent and/or reckless.

I'm used to it from ALPA folks...but what really gets me is the fact that PCL_128 gets on here and constantly blames you and I for the failures of ALPA....All the while he didn't even realize what was going on at PCL while he was an ALPA rep...Now he is on full time leave as an ALPA rep at Air Tran...

I'm sorry...but I've seen too much of this within ALPA....

Joe, you'll never hear me say that our system at PCL was working. It was a mess. I tried twice to get rid of the former MEC Chairman who was creating this environment, but was unsuccessful. And ironically, some of the reps who voted against this TA were the same ones that didn't support my efforts to get rid of the former MEC Chairman.

Blame me if you wish, but I tried to fix it.

This is too rich....The KING of ALPA cheerleaders claims he didn't know this was TA'd under his watch...and he blames us ALPA sceptics on our problems...You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried....

PCL_128...YOU are what is wrong with ALPA and this industry....Not the line pilots who pay your full time ALPA leave...

Joe,

IF (and you would not want to) you worked at 9E you would not be surprised this was slipped by. Seeing the response of the pilots and the silence of many of the PNCL MEC members say volumes.

The fun is going to begin if the TA gets voted down. The sham is over, rhetoric, lies and propaganda yields a 4+ year "turd". It is the failure of ALPA? I don't think so, it is the failure of the PNCL leadership or lack thereof.

Joe,

IF (and you would not want to) you worked at 9E you would not be surprised this was slipped by. Seeing the response of the pilots and the silence of many of the PNCL MEC members say volumes.

The fun is going to begin if the TA gets voted down. The sham is over, rhetoric, lies and propaganda yields a 4+ year "turd". It is the failure of ALPA? I don't think so, it is the failure of the PNCL leadership or lack thereof.
That's the best thing I have heard all night. It really is clear that they cannot hide anymore. I have always had my suspicions, but this TA only confirms the gross negligence that has been happening.

Joe, you'll never hear me say that our system at PCL was working. It was a mess. I tried twice to get rid of the former MEC Chairman who was creating this environment, but was unsuccessful. And ironically, some of the reps who voted against this TA were the same ones that didn't support my efforts to get rid of the former MEC Chairman.

Blame me if you wish, but I tried to fix it.

All I've heard from you is that ALPA and Obama are great and wonderful, and it is people like me that are to blame....You got your Obama NMB, and you were a member of the PNCL MEC when this happened....You are the one to blame...Quit blaiming the people who pay for your full time ALPA leave...

Save the pitty story of how things were in your MEC.....I've seen it here at ASA long before you wrote your check to Gulfstream to sit in the right seat....long before you questioned my involvement...

ALPA is failure...the first step is admitting you have a problem...You're almost there....

Joe,

I have no desire to work for PNCL....I would much rather work for non-union Skwest....I'm not the least bit surprised...I've seen the same thing at ASA...Politics is an ugly business, and PCL_128 is the poster child!

All I've heard from you is that ALPA and Obama are great and wonderful, and it is people like me that are to blame....You got your Obama NMB, and you were a member of the PNCL MEC when this happened....You are the one to blame...Quit blaiming the people who pay for your full time ALPA leave...

Save the pitty story of how things were in your MEC.....I've seen it here at ASA long before you wrote your check to Gulfstream to sit in the right seat....long before you questioned my involvement...

ALPA is failure...the first step is admitting you have a problem...You're almost there....

Whatever you say, Joey.

Latest resources

Back