Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

throttlejockey

A serious CRM problem!
My Girlfriend made me watch this show, and to my horror all of the pilots that were in the show got the shaft!

What Up!

This is a disgrace to the pilot community! We need to stand up to this type of abuse being perpetrated by the female of the species!

Call your senator or congressman now and support our right to not get the shaft on Network TV!

Trista needs to be taught a lesson! If you have her on any of your flights please make sure that she is confronted with her callous and inappropriate behavior!

Word!

There was one pilot from St. Louis, and a Flight Instructor.
In my opinion, the pilot didn't even have to go on that show. With all the flight attendants, and being in airports (mass people) he could socialize more and get better luck :D

Ryans 3, Pilots 0

She picked three guys named Ryan, and no pilots. What does ALPA have to say about this?

But I must say. Trista, she fine.

There were 2 airline pilots and a flight instructor. All 3 got the shaft. I am embarassed to even admit I watched the show honestly... the wife made me ya know. ;)

On a better note, In the movie "Catch Me if You Can", pilots are given the typical steriotype of having their way with the ladies. Don't let Bachelorette discourage you! As pilots we must stand up for ourselves and live up to our name.

I feel for "Duane ", even if he is a tool, he's still a fellow CFI. However, I don't think he had a shot in hell with Trista. I bet the conversation went something like this:

"Hey Trista, nice to meet you."

Nice to meet you Duane .

So, Duane what do you do?

"I'm a pilot."

"Wow that's cool, who do you fly for?"

"Well, I'm a flight instructor. I teach people how to fly."

"Oh, so are you working on your commercial licence? I think Wayne said he flew for United. Maybe he can help you be a commercial pilot "

"Actually Trista, I am a commercial pilot."

"Oh, Umm, OK??"

"Yeah, I'm building flight time so hopefully I'll be able to get on with a commuter airline pretty soon."

"Have you ever thought about flying cargo? Maybe Fedex, then you could work your way up to an airplane that carries people."

"No, not really, actually Fedex is one of the most difficult airlines to get hired on by."

"Oh, Umm, OK?? Well it was nice talking to you Duane . Good luck with your commercial licence..."

When I'm at parties I never tell people I'm a CFI. Beacuse they just don't understand. I just tell them I fix computers and they never ask any questions about my job.

Last edited:
MYFpilot--hysterical!

p.s., where do you fly out of at MYF? Consair/Sorbi for me.

jdru25 said:
On a better note, In the movie "Catch Me if You Can", pilots are given the typical steriotype of having their way with the ladies.

It ain't a stereotype dude....

Word to MYF!

Latest resources

Back