• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pilot who also is suing the TSA on there enhanced pat downs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O and to answer the other question it is really more the progressives fault but most liberals I meet go along. It's this group that ALWAYS want BIG government (lately the Republicans are no different perhaps this is changing) and think GOVT is the answer and look to govt to fix any problem.

Conservatives want SMALL GOVT and if your like me want VIRTUALLY NO GOVT! NOTHING GOVT TOUCHES IS GOOD OR WORKs OUT FOR THE BEST! NOTHING EVER EVER! but you think they can keep your secure....laughable!

Hey tinkerbell, I agree with you. You can stand down with the "you 2 guys" crap.

Read my post again. I was pointing out how you two had opposing points yet BOTH blamed liberals.

I'd make the same comment if you BOTH blamed Bush too for opposing views.

Typical guys,

.....happens everyday everywhere! but AMERICAN CITIZENS your wife mother grandmother are being made to feel and act like a criminal....For security...... AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE TO YOU WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA!

"Typical guys"...what the heck does this mean?

Are you OK? Do you have anything swinging between your legs?

Why are you so hysterical about the matter. You're shouting at us with your CAPs.

It is OK and things will work out. Take a deep breath and call 911 if you need to.

We're with you and can walk you through this if it bothering you this much. As an example, we can say you are right with everything you say. Will that help?

O and to answer the other question it is really more the progressives fault but most liberals I meet go along. It's this group that ALWAYS want BIG government (lately the Republicans are no different perhaps this is changing) and think GOVT is the answer and look to govt to fix any problem.

Conservatives want SMALL GOVT and if your like me want VIRTUALLY NO GOVT! NOTHING GOVT TOUCHES IS GOOD OR WORKs OUT FOR THE BEST! NOTHING EVER EVER! but you think they can keep your secure....laughable!

Legislative and executive branch conservatives have certainly paid lip service to smaller government, but they certainly don't walk the walk.

Bite my butt! Nobody has missed the point.

Nothing in the code says you have a right to fly in an airplane. It is your choice to follow the rules, or else you don't fly. Your rights don't give you the right to allow some other long haired hippie to blow us out of the sky because they bypassed security.

Is there a history of long-haired hippies blowing up airplanes?:rolleyes:

"Typical guys"...what the heck does this mean?

Are you OK? Do you have anything swinging between your legs?

Why are you so hysterical about the matter. You're shouting at us with your CAPs.

It is OK and things will work out. Take a deep breath and call 911 if you need to.

We're with you and can walk you through this if it bothering you this much. As an example, we can say you are right with everything you say. Will that help?

Well Thanks Gret I know I am right......but it does make me feel better that you see this with my ranting! If you must know I am not all right about all this and those that ar,e do not understand the concept of the freedoms we are giving away every day.....

As far as calling 911 I am almost an anarchist why the heck would I want the gov't to come help me?? This is a great example of how we have been programmed to call/look to the gov't for any help instead of helping ourselves.....You as a conservative should understand this! pretty bad aint it?

As far as swinging I have what the good lord provided me, but remember I am not the one begging for someone else to protect me.....I can protect myself!

Unfortunately you are correct Born......Neither side is looking out for the constitution or our rights, As many here will point out I hate the Dems and the repubs the same!

TSA still sucks though!

The typical guys comment was for others on the board that I have had the pleasure of political banter with.....sorry if it offended.

Is there a history of long-haired hippies blowing up airplanes?:rolleyes:

Who knows?

That goofy looking sucker who couldn't light his bomb a few years ago looked like one and I'm guessing he was high on some kind of dope. He probably smoked a reefer and listened to John Denver, the Eagles, or Strawberry Alarm Clock to get his courage up.

This Flt International article mentions TSA options - FAA propose replacing pilot certificates with 8 yr duration photo ID.

While the FAA is proposing only to have passport-quality photos on the certificates in the NPRM, the agency notes that the Transportation Security Administration "is considering" an unrelated rulemaking "to improve security vetting of airman certificate holders" that may later affect the pilot certificates.

Latest resources

Back