• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition for Express Line At Starbucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you are crying because someone has an idea to make things better for a people?

Sounds like someone came up with a plan to get you your espresso faster.

10 minutes on a 30 minute turn is cutting it pretty fine. A few minutes saved would be nice.

So you can only champion one cause at a time? Dude, did you even look at the web site? It takes like a minute. A minute and a few seconds if you vote in the poll. You can do that while Granny Trannies 7 is buffering.

I look forward to signing your petition. Please post the web address.

I seriously don't understand why you folks are mocking this. Coming up with ideas to make things better is one of the most American things I can think of. What if no one got pissed that minorities still had to sit at the back of the bus? What if the colonies just kept paying their taxes and bitching instead of throwing some tea in the harbor and saying FU, Britian, see you at the Bicentennial? What if no one realized that Prohibition sucked and we just kept booze outlawed?
There is seriously no downside to this proposal. If you hate it, by all means stand in line. If you like it, take a minute out of your otherwise busy day and click the link.
But don't trash someone because they decided to do something that would benefit people.
Here's an idea, go to the back of the line and wait like the people in front of you are doing! Guess what, they have somewhere to be also.

This thread is proof that pilots are self serving primmadonna's. Dude is trying to help us save time and gets no support...awesome. No wonder we cant unify in a grander scheme...

What if no one got pissed that minorities still had to sit at the back of the bus? What if the colonies just kept paying their taxes and bitching instead of throwing some tea in the harbor and saying FU, Britian, see you at the Bicentennial? What if no one realized that Prohibition sucked and we just kept booze outlawed?

Yeah well what if the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor? Huh? :rolleyes: :)

Guess what, they have somewhere to be also.
Exactly. If everyone has someplace to be, an expedited method getting folks their coffee is a good thing. Nowhere did I suggest the express line was for air crew only. I just figured easy orders like plain coffee could be self serve, saving everyone (passengers and everyone else) some time.

if you drink starbucks everyday it will be $1725 in 1 year spent on crap! there are lots of things i can think of that i can spend $1725 on

Latest resources

Back