• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition for Express Line At Starbucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would like to start a petition that every other driver stays the ******************** out of my way and all traffic lights remain green during my commute to work. I am that important.

This thread is proof that pilots are self serving primmadonna's . . .

You mean like expecting special privileges at Starbucks?? When you get free coffee on the airplane?? Nothing "prima donna" about that.

McDonalds and DD have higher quality beans and roasting standards than Starbucks' overroasted junk... And they're cheaper too... And quicker moving line. Ever tried Starbucks stuff black without all the frou frou in it? Road tar. How abouta petition to keep Starbucks from selling crap coffee and parading it around as quality

McDonalds and DD have higher quality beans and roasting standards than Starbucks' overroasted junk... And they're cheaper too... And quicker moving line. Ever tried Starbucks stuff black without all the frou frou in it? Road tar. How abouta petition to keep Starbucks from selling crap coffee and parading it around as quality

Sounds like you need a little coffee education :)

Myth #1
Starbucks coffee tastes burnt.

While it?s true that Starbucks does tend to roast their beans a bit darker than most other coffee places, what you?re tasting isn?t actually ?burnt.? The Specialty Coffee Association of America says that standard brewing should have two full tablespoons of coffee for every six ounces of water. Most other coffee shops and restaurants will barely even use half that much coffee. The coffee then ends up tasting much stronger than what most casual coffee drinkers are used to. Choosing the mild coffee of the day isn?t really going to help if you think Starbucks coffee is stronger. The mild coffees tend to have what?s known as a stronger acidity. Acidity refers to the sharp taste on the tongue and how long the flavor of the coffee lasts ? not the actual PH balance. If you don?t like the taste of burnt coffee, you?ll probably shy away from Latin American and African coffees which have a higher acidity.

Starbucks is deezgusting. I brew some Whole Foods organic ******************** at home in a $15 Target coffee maker and it's some of the best ever coffee.

On the road, it's McDungles, Illy, or look for the specialty shops OTHER than SB.

Last edited:
OK, I can see a line for straight coffee. I don't think they'd go for that because it would discourage some people from buying higher margin foo foo drinks.

Latest resources

Back