• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition for Express Line At Starbucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their coffee sucks! I wish they would go away and their hipster customers. They clog up the airports with their ********************y overpriced cup o Joe!

Why? So you don't have to get to the airport a few minutes early?

I understand the frustration but we already get cuts at security (which is another matter of contention). I don't think I've ever stood in a Starbucks line longer than 10 minutes. If I can't wait, there's usually another one within a couple hundred yards.

Nah, we got bigger fish to fry.

I don't get the hate

Really? WTF!:crying:
So you are crying because someone has an idea to make things better for a people?

I am a high maintenance espresso drinker.
Sounds like someone came up with a plan to get you your espresso faster.

I don't think I've ever stood in a Starbucks line longer than 10 minutes.
10 minutes on a 30 minute turn is cutting it pretty fine. A few minutes saved would be nice.

sorry dude...I'm too busy tryin' to save a giraffe in another thread...
Nah, we got bigger fish to fry.
So you can only champion one cause at a time? Dude, did you even look at the web site? It takes like a minute. A minute and a few seconds if you vote in the poll. You can do that while Granny Trannies 7 is buffering.

I plan to lobby against your express line.
I look forward to signing your petition. Please post the web address.

I seriously don't understand why you folks are mocking this. Coming up with ideas to make things better is one of the most American things I can think of. What if no one got pissed that minorities still had to sit at the back of the bus? What if the colonies just kept paying their taxes and bitching instead of throwing some tea in the harbor and saying FU, Britian, see you at the Bicentennial? What if no one realized that Prohibition sucked and we just kept booze outlawed?
There is seriously no downside to this proposal. If you hate it, by all means stand in line. If you like it, take a minute out of your otherwise busy day and click the link.
But don't trash someone because they decided to do something that would benefit people.

Latest resources

Back