• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT news CLT 5/22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now thats just hyperbole. The -300 are under 15 years old and the oldest dashes are just over 20 years old, ever heard of a DC-9? I may buy the oldest turboprops (non 3rd world) flying, but when it comes down to it its all about the mx and keeping the cabin clean and updated.

CB

WHAT? the older a plane gets the more mx required per flight hour! The more it burns fuel then a newer engine! The more money it cost to consistently run a piece of junk sometimes doesnt make sense when you can by a better airplane that is more effiecient!

NW is soon getting rid of all its DC9's!

So it just doesn't come down to mx and keepin a freakin cabin clean!

Hell, with ur thinking lets clean up some DC3's!!!! Whopppppy!

Last edited:
This doesn't surprise me! Parkers ability to handle a speeding car while intoxicated seems to be the only thing he can do good!

CLT Hub is going to Hell! Now being called the Hill Billy Philly! PSA has been having pilots leaving left and right! I couldn't count on how many cx'ed flights they had last sunday! (Now PSA is Parking 2 birds due to crews)
PDT can find anyone to come here let alone stay, and the planes we have flying are some of the oldest in the nation, and love to hose our pax down with nice ole' SkyDrol!!

We are limping horse that needs to have our brains blown out!

Never thought CLT would go to hell like it has!!! Sad!
that was a good one and the company never checked on the crew who had the emergency either
let's go pdt.................to hell

Latest resources

Back