Pdt Ceo Is Nuts!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this crap is way to funny!!!! HAHAHAHH

on a different note, whats the deal i heard another aircraft was painted in the new scheme, is the right?
I saw both of them together yeasterday in CLT. I wished I could have gotten my camera out faster and snapped a picture of it. One was inbound to the ramp at the corner of D con and the other was going out spot 9.

Anyone have the scoop on the freshly painted A/C#914 that returned to the gate after getting an "Engine Oil Press Low" light? Did they shut one down in flight? Abort takeoff?

Heard one going to TYS shut an engine down. Was that the one?

Yea in flight... Low Oil Press #1 Engine. Mandatory shutdown... Returned to CLT. (Good Ole' EWN Crew)

New Paint...... Same old tired a$$ bird!

Gotta Love it!!

You forget to check the oil again?

Hadn't heard about that one.

About 1 week ago, after landing in TRI a crew noticed a huge puddle of oil on the ramp. The engine was 7 quarts low. After filling the engine, running it for less than 10 minutes it was 1 quart low again. Some major seal was blown & the crew had to spend the night in TRI unexpectedly while on an out & back.

I am surprised about the engine being 7 quarts low. I have personally had the engine oil pressure warning light come on twice and the engine was only 3 quarts low of oil.

I am surprised about the engine being 7 quarts low. I have personally had the engine oil pressure warning light come on twice and the engine was only 3 quarts low of oil.

Did it come on during climb when it was only 3 quarts low?

Latest resources

Back