Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

olympus593

Quote, unquote from "ASK PISSMONT"

"I feel our airline is very competitive with our rates and benefits package and believe if we get back on track with our staffing that much of the QOL issues will be resolved".

Yeah 1998 pay rates less 8.5% concession...

"With the problems we are having with crew pay, I can tell you with absolute certainty that no one is making errors to save a few bucks. To the contrary, we are making many more overpayment, than underpayment , errors"

Yeah we believe you...YGTBFSM!!!

ya i bet he thinks our airplanes are nice and cool in the summertime too! nothing like 931ha with no large gasper on a 98 degree day!

We got up to 50 C on the ground today in the cabine on a 300 with no Apu, lovely the 14H day made it even more lovely!!!

Quote, unquote from "ASK PISSMONT"

"I feel our airline is very competitive with our rates and benefits package!!

Hmmmmm, I don't believe there is a 'I' in team!

And I don't believe 'we' feel them same as he does!

Weren't we suppose to get something for that?????

Flow Thru, Jets........... Not more 14hr duty days!!

I want my 2 dollars!!!

Surf,

Good to see that someone is still able to make jokes like you do. Just remember, keep smiling and have a cold one on the fridge.

Quote, unquote from "I feel our airline is very competitive with our rates and benefits package".

I think he meant to say "I feel our airline MANAGEMENT is very competitive with our rates and benefits package."

--sp

Pretty competitive - last week 12 candidates invited for interviews, 4 showed up, 2 failed the written, 2 offered jobs.

Now I know there could be a number of reasons that a person couldn't make it to an interview, but when you are hiring 300 hour pilots and only get 4 out of 12 to show up that is pretty bad!

Pretty competitive - last week 12 candidates invited for interviews, 4 showed up, 2 failed the written, 2 offered jobs.

Now I know there could be a number of reasons that a person couldn't make it to an interview, but when you are hiring 300 hour pilots and only get 4 out of 12 to show up that is pretty bad!

How true! For us to be competitive in the new market of a pilot shortage!

1. Flow Thru - Any person hired at PDT is assured a future with Mainline.

2. Upgrade of around 3 years.

3. Better pay rates

If US Airways went out tomarrow and ordered 50 Q400's for PDT without better rates and flowthru..... well, they still aren't gonna get anyone to come fly them!!

Farrow and US Airways needs to understand what going on in this industry ASAP!

Latest resources

Back