• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Overheard...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting. I recall being told access was all about "dues paying members". As I said, I have never agreed to the rules set forth, and still don't. Seems I was wrong about echos of local 284. These guys have made them seem docile. I guess there's more than one election to look forward to.

BTW Gutshot, you ain't missing much. Many of us have given up going there as it's nothing but crap. Any dissention is met by Teamsters-like tough guy crap. I guess the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Bwahahaha. Figured as much. Now you see why so many of my colleagues at NJI are less than enthusiastic about the integration....

IF you provide your NetJets NJASAP furloughed pilots with UNRESTRICTED access to the NetJets NJASAP message board, I am sure we can move this conversation back where you think it should take place.

[MODERATED]. <---- The most commonly used phrase used there now...

We're trying to save them some red ink over there.

Bwahahaha. Figured as much. Now you see why so many of my colleagues at NJI are less than enthusiastic about the integration....

and if you believe all you hear on this board, GSD, i've got so oceanfront property in Colorado I want to sell you....

It could also be the integration will bring change to those at NJI. We know most people don't like change; yet the only thing constant is change.

It'll all workout in the end for all involved.

I must say, and no offense to you laid off guys, it is quite nice having a hotel van full of netjet guys and its QUIET all the way to the hotel. Not much to brag about now I guess..

You got to stay at the same hotel as the NetJet crews? Travel must of really messed that one up !

Latest resources

Back