Overheard...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
.................deleted.

reason: it was funny in my head but not funny when read.

Last edited:
For those who missed the clue bird of happiness, this is not the place. Just give the ass monkeys more crap, when you'll regret later what you say here. It's like telling all your neighbors what a "B" your wife was last night. Every company/family/marriage/etc has its troubles. Show a little class and avoid the "stoop to a new low" mentality.

I must say, and no offense to you laid off guys, it is quite nice having a hotel van full of netjet guys and its QUIET all the way to the hotel. Not much to brag about now I guess..

I must say, and no offense to you laid off guys, it is quite nice having a hotel van full of netjet guys and its QUIET all the way to the hotel. Not much to brag about now I guess..

Can someone please explain what is wrong with posting on FI? Every other airline, fractional, regional, cargo, and charter can post here. What is the reason that NJ pilots furloughed or not cannot post on FI?

Didn't ya know..NJA is a super secret club that anyone on the outside could never grasp the vastness of our operation... Atleast that's what is taught to us in class...

Like when your in the van and you try to predict the next days schedule...and there's always that guy that chimes in..."there's no use guessing cause it'll change.." I'm always thinking.."thanks for your opinion..I didn't know the schedule could change!!!"

Hope this post doesn't hurt my chances of coming back to NJA!!!! There must be some PI searching my user name at this moment, getting ready to fire me.

Hope this post doesn't hurt my chances of coming back to NJA!!!! There must be some PI searching my user name at this moment, getting ready to fire me.

The scary thing is, its not the company that is sicking the PI on you. It is our own union. I am actually freighted of our very own executive panel. Not only do they want complete control of the NJ boards but now they want control of the other board. Look out FI they are coming for you next.

I don't get what the big deal is. There is a growing number of people that are not happy with the direction of our union. We cannot talk about it on our own boards, we can't talk about it on the other board, and now they don't want us to talk about it here. I am thinking they are being' China-ish, definitely gestapo-ish.

And you are exactly right about the one guy in the van. I would love to just pop him in the jaw. Always 2%.

And e-board. We are gunning for you in the next election. Time for change.

It is getting put right where it belongs. Out in the open for all to see. If the E-Board was worried about it they wouldn't be taking the measures they are taking.

I like this forum to resolve this issue. If you don't, then don't post.

I was wondering if you even work at NJA? By the looks of it you don't.

I was wondering if you even work at NJA? By the looks of it you don't.

Yup you are right. I might not work at NJA. But then again maybe I do. I guess we may never know.

If I change my name to 2000C PIC Who pees on the nose wheel on the ramp at the FBO would that help? Or how about G200 stud.

Last edited:
My prediction, the Eboard has a vice grip on the propaganda machine and will bend the rules to never lose power and smear anyone who seriously causes them angst. Heck, they even have NJW to unofficially try to keep dissent down here.

Good luck to all of us. We are gonna need it.

BTW, Netjets is still a great place to work. Union power struggles dont change that.

Latest resources

Back