• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oops!! WHAT Circuit Breaker?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's great here is that I hadn't even looked at this thread until good ole PBR mentioned it to me. I read the posts, and NWAF16dude hit all the highlights. Apparently they got this indication after TO from EWR, talked to their dispatch, and flew all the way to Warsaw. Could they not see a CB over a 10 hour flight? You think they would have looked at everything, and maybe that CB popped on landing. That Capt did do a great job landing it gear up, though.

As I stated to the Brasilia FO PBR, I don't have to delve into systems as much as before. Recurrent orals now consist of 1 page of limitations, a half page of memory items, and walk around slides. Enroute, if problems occur, you look at the QRH, use ACARS to contact maintenance, and if needed do a patch on ATL radio. Ask NWAF16dude or Googles Pisano. The system knowledge is still there, but airlines want you to go via a set system of checklists, not off the top of your head anymore. You get an EICAS message, you go to the QRH, then you ask MX next.

Bye Bye---General Lee
You expect anyone to believe you actually "missed" this thread? You spend more time on this site than anyone, including the mods. You ignored this posting because, the truth is you didn't have the answers. The reason you didn't have the answers, is because you aren't even a pilot. That's ok, this is entertainment after all, and exposing you to the light of day is fun.
Nice try.

You expect anyone to believe you actually "missed" this thread? You spend more time on this site than anyone, including the mods. You ignored this posting because, the truth is you didn't have the answers. The reason you didn't have the answers, is because you aren't even a pilot. That's ok, this is entertainment after all, and exposing you to the light of day is fun.
Nice try.

Hahhahhaa. You lost. I don't read every thread. But, my answer to your ridiculous assertions is absolutely plausible, and absolutely true. Again, you continually lose going up against anything I have to say. I have the answers, and you have "Uncle" Steve. Enjoy Rock Springs. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hahhahhaa. You lost. I don't read every thread. But, my answer to your ridiculous assertions is absolutely plausible, and absolutely true. Again, you continually lose going up against anything I have to say. I have the answers, and you have "Uncle" Steve. Enjoy Rock Springs. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

17.5 thousand posts, that makes you a record holding, booger eating, zit encrusted, basement dwelling troll. And there is no way anyone could have that many posts and fly the line too. You are slowly being exposed for who you really are, a poseur. "oh yeah, those other guys made all the correct info calls"

Yes, private lee is a shill and in my best guess a scumbag lawyer of some sort. He does seem to have quite a grip on legal stuff and his exhaustive attempts to create dissention amongst all the pilot groups has blown the lid off his little charade. No technical knowledge, spending hours on this msg board with multi thousands of posts promoting his anti pilot agenda proves the point....... HS

Yes, private lee is a shill and in my best guess a scumbag lawyer of some sort. He does seem to have quite a grip on legal stuff and his exhaustive attempts to create dissention amongst all the pilot groups has blown the lid off his little charade. No technical knowledge, spending hours on this msg board with multi thousands of posts promoting his anti pilot agenda proves the point....... HS

This- proven by his staunch defense of that last DALPA TA

To vote for it is one thing- but to defend it like that??

Not a lawyer- just one of their propagandists

Latest resources

Back