NWA/DAL/Hat?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

800Dog

? for you NWA folks. Is the hat optional for you all? If this merger goes through and the DAL FOM states the hat is mandatory, will you all wear the hat? This is the important kind of stuff this DAL guy wants to know. I am hoping you all stand your ground and see the hat for what it is, a means of control!!!

Hat is optional for us... If the merger happens and I am required to wear it, I will... I don't write my own check...

Note on the uniform... The DB is out... As part of the New DAL, there should be a new coat... A more updated and contemporary look would be a better fit. That way we are ALL part of something new, instead of feeling like the bastard child...

Hat is optional for us... If the merger happens and I am required to wear it, I will... I don't write my own check...

Note on the uniform... The DB is out... As part of the New DAL, there should be a new coat... A more updated and contemporary look would be a better fit. That way we are ALL part of something new, instead of feeling like the bastard child...

I for one would love a more functional winter coat. However you guys would have an easier time getting us stapled to the bottom of the NWA list than getting Delta to change its uniform.

I for one would love a more functional winter coat. However you guys would have an easier time getting us stapled to the bottom of the NWA list than getting Delta to change its uniform.
What-no more David Letterman?!?!?!?!?

What is the smallest size hat? My rollerboard only has so much room. No, I would wear it if required.

Last edited:
Do they have any cool hats at Delta. Something in a baseball cap variety. Go ahead and put the scrambled eggs on the bill if you need to just give us a better hat.

Last edited:

Someone else said a double-breasted leather jacket, now that would be cool!

This would be a good start...

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/NY10018-Womens-Double-Breasted-Leather-Jacket/2300220/product.html

Or better yet, I like the wide collars on this one, it would be great with the hat...

http://www.dealplumber.com/Double-Breasted-Leather-Jacket-Save-263-/21999

Latest resources

Back