• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Norwegian Air vs ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[ByQUOTE=General Lee;2475856]Rumor is 850 this year at DL, and 850 a year for several after that. The other legacies will be hiring too. The Military pool will dry up sooner than later.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The key is the recommendation. If it comes from a DL employee, especially a pilot, they HAVE TO look at it. Seeing your qualifications, I'd bet you get a call sooner than later. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
[ByQUOTE=General Lee;2475856]Rumor is 850 this year at DL, and 850 a year for several after that. The other legacies will be hiring too. The Military pool will dry up sooner than later.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Got my stuff in at Delta, got one internal recommendation. Still waiting for the phone to ring, the problem is, I'm not former military, my guess anyways.[/QUOTE]

Be patient. An acquaintance of mine was just given a June class date after being offered the job at Delta in November. Once HR can start seeing the bottom of the pool, I'm sure phones will start lighting up again.

Got my stuff in at Delta, got one internal recommendation. Still waiting for the phone to ring, the problem is, I'm not former military, my guess anyways.

Be patient. An acquaintance of mine was just given a June class date after being offered the job at Delta in November. Once HR can start seeing the bottom of the pool, I'm sure phones will start lighting up again.[/QUOTE]

Guys interviewed in March are now getting June classes. June and July will now have 100 newhires each. After that, back to 50 per month.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back