NJA question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NetJet Bases

Could anyone tell me where to find the 100 bases for nja. I looked on the company website with no luck. Thanks in advance

You can find it on this site. Use the search function. "NJA 100 bases" to start.

is there too many app's on file for guys to get an interview without an internal rec? anybody have any latest on current trends on who's getting picked for interviews? are guys with no internal's getting called?

for the monthly schedule bid's, is the 7 on - 7 off the most junior, what about the 15 day flex, is that going senior?

also, when an FO upgrades to CAPT, do you keep your years with the company on the pay scale, or do you start back at year 1?

Last edited:
for the monthly schedule bid's, is the 7 on - 7 off the most junior, what about the 15 day flex, is that going senior?

The 7/7 is the normal schedule. You'll likely get it if you want it, senior or junior. The 15-day has been going to the people who bid for it, generally. A very few people (I think 6) were junior-assigned that schedule, but the vast majority were the people who bid for it.

also, when an FO upgrades to CAPT, do you keep your years with the company on the pay scale, or do you start back at year 1?

You go by years with the company. (So if you're in your fifth year and upgrade to captain then, it's at fifth-year captain pay.)

how does your guys' 401k work, are you vested from day one? or, do you have to be on property for a certain number of years before you get to keep the company match? thanks

is there too many app's on file for guys to get an interview without an internal rec? anybody have any latest on current trends on who's getting picked for interviews? are guys with no internal's getting called?

Greetings.. I submitted my app and it was accepted last Nov I think.. Anyway, I just received an email today to interview in Mar. So roughly 4 months or so from the time it was accepted and I have no internal recs. Take care.

Latest resources

Back