• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ties

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully you will be wearing a better tie in the future and your paycheck will be rewarding.

You know, this CitationAir thing is really bizarre. Something must have happened upstairs...this part of Cessna had a great reputation and it was my impression had some pretty good traction. Can't help but think that something else is going to happen and my guess it would be on the manufacturing side. There are really sick numbers coming out of that pooch.

How about maybe the simple fact that they have continually lost money like the rest of the frax? What's really bizarre is Warren down over a Bilion and staying with it.

How about maybe the simple fact that they have continually lost money like the rest of the frax? What's really bizarre is Warren down over a Bilion and staying with it.

Down a Billion? How do you figure? Do you have a super secret report the rest of us don't....

And aircraft writedowns from 2009 don't count... They were manufactured by Sokol at just the right time for him to swoop in a save the day...

Are you one of those who thinks every SEC quarterly filing is fixed?

Down a Billion? How do you figure? Do you have a super secret report the rest of us don't....

And aircraft writedowns from 2009 don't count... They were manufactured by Sokol at just the right time for him to swoop in a save the day...

Are you one of those who thinks every SEC quarterly filing is fixed?

You know, I can't figure out how much the IRS is asking for with the federal excise tax issue. They were already in court for over $650 million in taxes, penalties, and interest and then the IRS counter sues for $330 million.

Does this mean they want close to $1 billion?

You know, I can't figure out how much the IRS is asking for with the federal excise tax issue. They were already in court for over $650 million in taxes, penalties, and interest and then the IRS counter sues for $330 million.

Does this mean they want close to $1 billion?
Its not clear to me either. I think they concede the $650 B due to the FAA ruling that fractional flying is Private Aviation. The New suit is saying "OK you are private aviation not subject to ticket taxes ... BUT ... even the private flights are taxable transportation (if an aircraft management company hires the pilots etc. for you) so instead of $650B they want $330B.

Not sure, but that's what I think they are saying.

Latest resources

Back