Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NoJoy

LAMA/400
Saw a few NetJets pilots lately sporting new ties. Black with Gold accents. Vert sharp looking. :pimp:

It's kind of a hot topic among us; some guys absolutely hate them, while others think they're a big improvement. Put me in the latter camp; I didn't like the gold ones at all. They'd get fuzzy in a week, and just didn't wear well. The new ones use a different material, and I think will hold up better. I like 'em!

It's kind of a hot topic among us; some guys absolutely hate them, while others think they're a big improvement. Put me in the latter camp; I didn't like the gold ones at all. They'd get fuzzy in a week, and just didn't wear well. The new ones use a different material, and I think will hold up better. I like 'em!

Hot topic!!! life must be good over there these days:D....J/J

I do have a question though... Just noticed the expert on the furlough section of the contract is Luthi.. How is it he's the expert yet he's never paid us a single visit to answer a question or give his opinion on some rather hot topics... I want a new expert I think!!!

Last edited:

!!!

OH you beat me to it by mere seconds

If we're talking about fiji water, Ipads and new ties, maybe things are not that bad at Netjets

It's good to be the first at something atleast. Glad I could beat ya to it. Figured it was only a matter of time before the first sarcastic remark. Thought to myself "why not me"!!:beer:

I don't care what tie I wear as long as my paycheck is deposited on Friday...

I do have a question though... Just noticed the expert on the furlough section of the contract is Luthi.. How is it he's the expert yet he's never paid us a single visit to answer a question or give his opinion on some rather hot topics... I want a new expert I think!!!

He's also never come on our own board until the recent.... events..

He's also never come on our own board until the recent.... events..
Sorry but that's not true. While I admit I'd have liked to see him on there more, to say he was never there is hyperbole at its best.

I'll let ML speak for himself but he posted the 411 every week so it wasn't like you couldn't get the info you were probably looking for there. Right?

Latest resources

Back