• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Orleans this weekend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder how many girls they picked up with the good ol' "Yeah, I'm a pilot" line. Why would you go out drinking in a company shirt anyway?

Bourbon Street was fun, but what a foul smell. That is the most pungent street in the U.S. The "I'm a pilot line" hasn't worked since the newspapers started posting how much us young guys make. It was much better when the chicks thought we all made 300,000 grand.

Gulfstream 200 said:
"myF/O"

just sounds too much like "My Dog" or "My Biitch"

Nothing worse than someone introducing you to "My co-pilot" while out on the road....

he/she is not YOURS..

sorry, just a peeve of mine. No offense intended....

After reading your post and the few that followed, I got into my airplane with my FO and point blank asked him if he was one of the people who posted a reply to this thread. He quickly said "no", and good thing too or I'd beaten him like the wimpy
b!tch he is. Then I remembered, he can't afford a computer because we keep his wages artificially low. He is only allowed to write if he's copying a clearance, and talk when reading a checklist or answering the radio.....

Come on guys! TaxiDriver tries to be nice and respond to the original poster, and gets tagged by the typing semantics police. If analyzing the writings on a message board for some hidden Napoleon complex pet peeve is your thing, I'm sure you've got many more things that tick off the people you fly with. Thats my pet peeve. No offense intended!

Latest resources

Back