New Orleans this weekend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cocknbull

Does anyone else have a trip there this weekend for the final four. If so let me know because I will be there and have a rental car. I'm single pilot so I hate to spend 4 days by myself.

Possibly. Won't know for sure until probably late Friday. I'll be with the boss. He's kinda.......ummm, wierd.

Last edited:
I will be there Friday thru Monday (Pax not going to the final four)...I will be chillin with downtown along with my F/O...PM me.

hmmmm what?

F/O - First Officer

Maybe I should have stated it another way....

Myself and the other pilot assigned to the trip will be in the New Orleans downtown area during the Final Four.

Is that better?

"myF/O"

just sounds too much like "My Dog" or "My Biitch"

Nothing worse than someone introducing you to "My co-pilot" while out on the road....

he/she is not YOURS..

sorry, just a peeve of mine. No offense intended....

I agree

I agree with your pet peeve. I think it's demeaning when I hear
"my f/o" another one is "my airplane" It ain't yours, your just the taxi driver for the day!!

Yeah the "my f/o" kinda bugs me, but i find the "my airplane" shows a certain amount of pride in "ownership". It seems people are more apt to take care of things they feel they have a stake in. Just my two cents.

Oh and for anyone who cares, I won't be in N'Orlins but you are welcome to PM me anyway.

I'll be hollering for KU here at home, unfortunate for you guys, a good friend of mine's parents have an apartment above Bourbon Street, they're from Slidell, that they use for Mardi Gras, and they mentioned I can use it whenever I want, CAN ANYONE SAY STRIPPERS!

Yes, I agree with G200......I was introduced as someones copilot for a few years....and hated it! Point well taken....

However, I will continue to call the airplane I fly...my airplane. Yeah, I don't own it....and I am just a taxi driver...but I take care of it as if it was mine. This attitude keeps the aircraft owner happy and my paychecks steady.

Just spent the early evening on Burbon Street....very, very bad place...lots of alcohol and other suff going on....what a terrible job I have!

Saw a NetJets crew there......how did I know? They were walking around in their NetJets polo shirt with a beer in hand.

Latest resources

Back