• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New base for American Eagle ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RDU was also suppose to open 4 years ago.

Why TLH? There are other airports that AE would turn into a base long before TLH. American Eagle does not have any bases that are not a hub or focus city of American Airlines...TLH is neither.

RDU was also supposed to be a base in 2000-2001, supposedly it was imminent when 9/11 happened...and it's STILL not a base and it has WAY more service than TLH.

Later

Any chance STL comes as a base? It would be funny if you ask me, but how much flying does Eagle do out of there throughout the year?

Any chance STL comes as a base? It would be funny if you ask me, but how much flying does Eagle do out of there throughout the year?

CHQ and TSA do the bulk of the flying out of STL. Eagle flies a handful of flights per day in/out of STL. The contract between AA and TSA/CHQ expires in 2012 I believe. After that, it is anyone's guess who will be flying out of STL for AA, or for AA in general...

Um, yeah we are opening a TLH base. Also going to be opening one in VHKK and LHR next week.

i would bet that XNA might be in the base future for eagle. lots of flying and mx facilities there.

No, XNA will not be a base.

All of their base belong us.

It will not be Eagle, scope prevents us from flying the ten jets that we gave to TSA

Latest resources

Back