• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AAI ALPA Strategy: Fire SWA Haters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't seen any "Hired, Not Acquired" bagtags. All I've seen is a pile of One Luv lanyards in the garbage can.

It's not easy being very harmonious when you got guys running around with "hired not acquired" bag tags and making ridiculous comments about what GK might do with the AT pilots.

I have not seen any "hired not acquired" bag tags either and I wear my "one luv" laynard with pride. I have seen 0 ZERO in the "trash" . Pride, because we are joining a company that has proven that things can be done differently and with success. They have made the change to a better environment and I look forward to it.

If I were a SWA pilot, I wouldn't wear the lanyard either until the AirTran guys agreed to a staple.

You a freakin tool Bob. How do I block this weirdo?
Highlight Bob's name and highlight it and use CTRL-C to copy it exactly so it goes in the system right.

Go to the top left of your screen to the menu under the FI banner, click on USER CP.

9th menu choice on the left in that screen is "Edit Blocked Users". Click that, add Bob's name by using CTRL-V (or typing it EXACTLY as it's written out on screen) then hit the SUBMIT button (or whatever button is on that screen to go to the next one). When it says he's added, he's added.

It's a much more quiet and peaceful message board without the village idiots. Enjoy! :beer:

village idiots

But Bob is only ONE person. Who are the others? Say did OY6/General A$$ get banned?

Highlight Bob's name and highlight it and use CTRL-C to copy it exactly so it goes in the system right.

Go to the top left of your screen to the menu under the FI banner, click on USER CP.

9th menu choice on the left in that screen is "Edit Blocked Users". Click that, add Bob's name by using CTRL-V (or typing it EXACTLY as it's written out on screen) then hit the SUBMIT button (or whatever button is on that screen to go to the next one). When it says he's added, he's added.

Or, you can click on the offender's name and select "view public profile", then select the drop down list called "user lists", then select "add to ignore list".

Latest resources

Back