• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing heard on a second class date or size. I would imagine though, that with the deferral process, if the company wants an exact number for a class then they will need to send the first notices well more than the required two weeks in advance. So hopefully we'll hear about the next round of letters going out soon.

Hey Don K.

If you're on here, hang in there, you're only a few more numbers away.. Pulling for ya and hope it works out in your favor!!!

it took 9 recalls to find the first 6. Attrition in January was 8 so they aren't even breaking even

I just trained one of the January 8 at Delta. He was a 2001 hire Gulfstream Capt. He told me that he's making more as an MD-88 F/O than he was as a 13 yr. Gulfstream Capt.

Last edited:
I heard most of the 8 that left were pretty senior captains. I guess if you are young enough a jump to Delta would make sense.

I just trained one of the January 8 at Delta. He was a 2001 hire Gulfstream Capt. He told me that he's making more as an MD-88 F/O than he was as a 13 yr. Gulfstream Capt.

Interesting... But he may have been embellishing a bit... If he didn't try at NJA and only counted salary on the 7 on 7 off schedule he would have been making $132,219 a year... Based off of 80 hrs a month, he would have to be a 13yr MD-88 F/O.... Or is my math wrong??

Interesting... But he may have been embellishing a bit... If he didn't try at NJA and only counted salary on the 7 on 7 off schedule he would have been making $132,219 a year... Based off of 80 hrs a month, he would have to be a 13yr MD-88 F/O.... Or is my math wrong??

Be interesting to break it down to a daily rate... 182 days a year with 7n7 minus 28 days of vacation so 154 days a year at NJs....how many days a year as a Delta FO?

Any news out there?

We start a recall and then nothing......

We can do better than this, start the machines!!!
Nja to furlough 6 in July, Nja recalls all and looking for 250 for the 4q of this year. The BBJ is on the way back.

Nja will now send out apology letters to all union workers for not being nice.

Union leadership will go on a retreat with management next weekend so they can talk about the bylaws, it turns out they forgot to ask managment.

As a result there will be no Leading Edge next week :(
Come on guys make me smile

This just in........

General Lee to become new Njasap president!

Nja to become part of delta private jets as result

Latest resources

Back