• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Phone Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually did apply 8 days ago. A friend of mine physically walked my application into the Recruiting Office in Columbus. I also had a couple of internal rec. letters from cuurent NJA employees.

No, I never received an app. accepted or received e-mail. The first e-mail I received was to setup the phone interview.

I actually did apply 8 days ago. A friend of mine physically walked my application into the Recruiting Office in Columbus. I also had a couple of internal rec. letters from cuurent NJA employees.

No, I never received an app. accepted or received e-mail. The first e-mail I received was to setup the phone interview.

Ok Good for you! Maybe your friend can give you the gouge and the two internal recs can all give us beggers a phone interview time. Where's the gun?
Seems it is going to who you know. I heard it was getting selective and I guess this is the "selective" part.

I thought everything in life was who you know?
Always be nice to that FO sitting next to you, especially as the regionals start parking airplanes in the years to come.

Well, if it's reached the point where supply far outweighs demand then how else are they going to sift through thousands of qualified apps? Alaska and UPS have been doing it for years. 99% of corporate jobs are filled because of "who you know." I said before that those of us without an internal LOR are going to be waiting a year or more for an interview call - if we get one at all.

Well, if it's reached the point where supply far outweighs demand then how else are they going to sift through thousands of qualified apps? Alaska and UPS have been doing it for years. 99% of corporate jobs are filled because of "who you know." I said before that those of us without an internal LOR are going to be waiting a year or more for an interview call - if we get one at all.

couldnt agree more....life isnt fair....if you dont know somone or are not a good networker...its probably not going to happen....I know it sounds unfair but it is what it is.

No, I never received an app. accepted or received e-mail. The first e-mail I received was to setup the phone interview.[/quote]

I wonder why you have to do a phone interview? Seems that some are invited to Ohio without having any phone interview.

I know of at least 3 that were invited last month without a phone interview.

Here is my guess: For people whos background may SEEM to lack in customer service training / experience, they are going to test it out over the phone before the invite ( before they spend money to call them in ) Safety is #1 at Netjets but customer service is VERY important and they want people who can accomplish that ....i know my spelling is horrible....however that is my theory on the phone interview.

I know of at least 3 that were invited last month without a phone interview.

Here is my guess: For people whos background may SEEM to lack in customer service training / experience, they are going to test it out over the phone before the invite ( before they spend money to call them in ) Safety is #1 at Netjets but customer service is VERY important and they want people who can accomplish that ....i know my spelling is horrible....however that is my theory on the phone interview.

Good theory, however, I have been flying charter for 3 years. Beyond that, I had a few years of customer service work that was not aviation related. What is even more weird is that I live in Columbus so they wouldn't have to spend any money to get me there and lodge me there.

Who knows what they are doing? It makes me nervous though because there has been little to no gouge on the phone stuff.

Latest resources

Back