NetJets orders ANOTHER 40 Hawker Business Jets for Europe and North America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sure

Yeah they are a pipe dream. That must be why we fly around in our invisible jets like wonder woman.

JP11 said:
The entry level cessnas were just too expensive. Something like 8.5mil for a encore.. and 6 for a 400xp. He said they were virtually the same plane as far as the pax are concerned.
The Encore is not the one cancelled to order the Beechjet. We cancelled the CJ3 when we ordered the Beechjet.

The price argument doesn't add up either. The 400xp is $6.7 million vs. the CJ3's $5.8 Million (without discounting of course). Again, if NJ is mad at CS, why didn't we cancel the Sovereign, which is supposedly the source of the bad blood?

I think most of the management types (and a lot of pilots) don't know the difference between the Sovereign and the Excel/Encore. I once heard someone say their company loved the Sovereign they bought last year. At the time, the aircraft was still in certification.

I'm forced to ask my self what other fractional flies 400's and 800's? Didn't we just place an order for more of these aircraft. KInd of makes me wonder if there is any truth to the rumor of a consolidation in the frac industry with NJ doing the aquiring. I know this one will opena can of worms......

DO-82 driver said:
I'm forced to ask my self what other fractional flies 400's and 800's? Didn't we just place an order for more of these aircraft. KInd of makes me wonder if there is any truth to the rumor of a consolidation in the frac industry with NJ doing the aquiring. I know this one will opena can of worms......
Did you think of that all by yourself? I'm impressed. Especially since that same rumor re-surfaces every couple months, and has been for years. It's ok, just go back to sleep... :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back