• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets orders ANOTHER 40 Hawker Business Jets for Europe and North America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not a concidence that these aircraft announcements are coming at the end of the negotiations with the IBT 284, that represents the majority of the pilots at NJA, Inc. These planes may or may not make it to Ohio. We were going to get 50 CJ3's, but that changed. Horizons (all 50) are history, so don't bet the farm on these press releases. And don't bet your career.

It is an effort to show the expanse of the Netjets/Execjet world.

In fact the core business has always been the CMH based pilot core, Netjets. We have worked for substandard wages that have allowed the developement of all the spinoffs. Our work has bought Netjets Europe/ Saudi/ ect. The Company is trying to paint a picture of a company that is bigger than the pilots that work under the contract with IBT 284 and Netjets.

If you are looking to hire on with Netjets, beware. As has been stated in earlier posts,you will sit right seat for, I'm guessing 2/3 of PIC rates, with a long time until upgrade. (and we don't even know what those rates will be)

So beware, don't believe what you hear in your interview. Ask friends that are online or keep reading this board.

NetJets isn't perfect, but consider the source of all the "statistics" your guys are arguing about. It's "AIN." I get the AIN magazine, and often read more inaccurate statements in there than factual ones. Makes you wonder who is checking the facts.

Sorry, Ted, these aren't bad quotes by AIN, these are Netjets press releases. They are put out for the reasons I stated in my previous post. Our negotiations are wrapping up and the company is flexing.

I'm a NetJets Pilot

I'm a NetJets Pilot and I'm underpaid.

Don't apply or even think of coming to work here. Wait and see if we get the contract we deserve. I'f you come here you will only be disappointed. You aren't helping us or anyone else by applying here. Stay away!

On another note. Why hasn't anyone talked about how FLOPS won't be getting any further deliveries of the types of aircraft that NJA has ordered. IE. 400xp and perhaps the 800xp's? We cancelled our orders with Cessna because Citation Shares (CESSNA) elected to add larger aircraft than they said they would when they asked if they could form a company with TAG.

We took the business to Raytheon only when they said we would get all the future deliveries instead of the company they've been trying to off load. Seems that blood is thicker than water. Raytheon would rather sell new aircraft to the 800lb gorilla than feed the used car lot they've been trying to find a buyer for. Things that make you go, hmmm.

BrnJetFuel said:
Why hasn't anyone talked about...We cancelled our orders with Cessna because Citation Shares
Dude, you fell for THAT rumour? Someone is pulling your chain. Don't believe me? Check the FAA registry and you'll see a whole line of shiny new Beechjets and Hawkers with LX and CW N-numbers. Right beside 8 or 9 with QS on the tail.

We did not cancel our orders because of a tantrum with CS/Cessna. If we were mad, don't you think we would have canceled the Sovereign order instead of the Horizon?

x402 said:
Our negotiations are wrapping up and the company is flexing.
Ummm, maybe you know something I don't but negotations are far from being "wrapped up" as far as I know.

NJA Capt said:
Dude, you fell for THAT rumour? Someone is pulling your chain. Don't believe me? Check the FAA registry and you'll see a whole line of shiny new Beechjets and Hawkers with LX and CW N-numbers. Right beside 8 or 9 with QS on the tail.

We did not cancel our orders because of a tantrum with CS/Cessna. If we were mad, don't you think we would have canceled the Sovereign order instead of the Horizon?
Hey Dude, heard it from the near the very top. Regarding the Sovereign, we don't have any on property yet do we? That was the key point. If CS doesn't back off on adding the Sovereign to their inventory, then the bad blood is that we won't be adding any period. You'll see all those PIC bids turn to dust.

BrnJetFuel said:
On another note. Why hasn't anyone talked about how FLOPS won't be getting any further deliveries of the types of aircraft that NJA has ordered. IE. 400xp and perhaps the 800xp's?
I honestly have to wonder where you guys come up with some of this stuff. You must have a really pathetic life to sit around and think of this stuff. Go on thinking that, though...if it makes your world a better place, good for you. Have fun in la la land.

BrnJetFuel said:
Hey Dude, heard it from the near the very top. Regarding the Sovereign, we don't have any on property yet do we? That was the key point. If CS doesn't back off on adding the Sovereign to their inventory, then the bad blood is that we won't be adding any period. You'll see all those PIC bids turn to dust.
I'll do ya one better... My "stick-in-the-eye" flying partner flew BB to SHV last Friday night. He asked him about the 680 rumor. He said the man's response was, basically "if they sell that aircraft to our competition, there WILL be a penalty to be paid."

Oh, reference the comments about the number of jets, pilots, and size... On the evening of 6/9/04 I participated in a demo at MIA Signature for NJA, EJM, and Marquis Jets. They had the VP's of all respective areas there and whole sales teams making a big push... and lots of free Chivas that I couldn't get near... but I digress. At one point I was asked by Randy Brandoff, VP Marketing, Marquis Jets, to come on our jet and explain some stuff to the propective customer. In the discussion the numbers came up. He butted in to say that because it was in his arena, he could quote the current numbers for ALL companies under the NetJets/Executive Jet logo...

2800 + pilots
600 + jets
"4th largest airline"

These are the current number the sales folks are touting.

WTF Are You Smokin?

BrnJetFuel said:
On another note. Why hasn't anyone talked about how FLOPS won't be getting any further deliveries of the types of aircraft that NJA has ordered. IE. 400xp and perhaps the 800xp's
Dude I just picked up the latest aircraft fresh off the line and flew it to paint. NJA orders are nothing but a pipe dream!

Latest resources

Back