NetJets International Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
need2fly said:
Are there any restrictions on where you can live with NJI?

He is a quote from the NetJets International website:

Crewmembers must live in the Continental US and within 1 hour of an airport with scheduled airline service.

Thought if the NJA guy went to NJI they would make overtime etc according to the NJA pay scale, not the NJI scale???

The NJA pilots who arrive at NJI will earn the NJA Category 4 pay scale for their base salary. In all other cases, NJI work rules and FOM apply. They will earn overtime based on the NJI policy which is by quarter, recently revised from 49 days to 45 days.

There is no overtime for early day 1 callout, no overtime for duty days over 12 hours, no overtime for much of anything except exceeding 45 duty days within the quarter. NJI crews frequently airline halfway across the globe on day 1 or day 7 exceeding 14 hours of duty. The additional expense that the NJA overtime policy would create at NJI is substantial.

gutshotdraw said:
The NJA pilots who arrive at NJI will earn the NJA Category 4 pay scale for their base salary. In all other cases, NJI work rules and FOM apply. They will earn overtime based on the NJI policy which is by quarter, recently revised from 49 days to 45 days.

There is no overtime for early day 1 callout, no overtime for duty days over 12 hours, no overtime for much of anything except exceeding 45 duty days within the quarter. NJI crews frequently airline halfway across the globe on day 1 or day 7 exceeding 14 hours of duty. The additional expense that the NJA overtime policy would create at NJI is substantial.

You know, I think that the majority of us would be fine with a modified NJA overtime deal, the quarterly thing is bogus, I know from talking with most of the pilots here that is if we could just get overtime for any days worked past 7 days, and get it in the next pay check like the NJA guys get, that would be way better than our deal, for us, we still get screwed if you have to call in sick even if you are over the 45 days, any sick days just took away your overtime, for the NJA pilots, they get paid for any overtime that is due after each tour, we should get rid of the sick time rule or get an amended NJA overtime deal!!

The other problem with ours is that it causes pilots to fly sick on the road, has happened twice this past 6 months for me, and then I got sick and also flew, so that we would not loose our overtime pay, so this is still not a good fix

Latest resources

Back