• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"My Vote is NO" sticker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the matter JM, afraid this POS TA might get voted down? In fact, you're always bitching about ALPA not representing regionals, well what about this TA? The MECs voted for a TA that has differences in it for each side, such as MMG, retirement, etc. Where's your outrage JM? Or did your pal Newie promise you something?

NO!

ALPA has failed us big time. That's why I spent a large amount of my own money suing ALPA because of this failure. Did you support that lawsuit? Yes this is a turd, but where has everyone been the past 2 decades while some ASA and CMR pilots tried to prevent this train wreck?

You don't stop "whipsaw" with stickers and wristbands. I've said all along, either change the rules or accept the reality and compete with everyone else. We should have changed the rules....We didn't, because not enough of you got involved.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

And YOU may be the most worried about it huh. Talk about the chickens coming home to roost! :)

NO!

And YOU may be the most worried about it huh. Talk about the chickens coming home to roost! :)

NO!

Actually if it goes down, my schedule will be much better for the next few years. This TA guts what I do with vacation low. If it passes, I have to work a lot more.

Actually if it goes down, my schedule will be much better for the next few years. This TA guts what I do with vacation low. If it passes, I have to work a lot more.

Sooo, you admit this TA blows, even admitting our current contract is better. So why you voting yes one more time please? If they close this mismanaged cesspool you can always go over to SKYW whose horn you're always tooting!
Toot toot Joe!

NO!

Latest resources

Back