• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"My Vote is NO" sticker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wondering how long it would take for the "sticker" thread. Throw in lanyards and wristbands also. What a joke...

I believe if you print it off and attach it to your flight bag that would make it a sign and not a sticker, lame.

I was wondering how long it would take for the "sticker" thread. Throw in lanyards and wristbands also. What a joke...

That's what these chest thumping idiots do best...Let's all put STW wristbands on...That will alter economic reality!

Joe Merchant will be on here calling all no-voters chest thumpers because he would rather cave to the company than stand up for a respectable contract. He's so afraid of losing a career here that he'll fold like a cheap suit rather than risk security at a commuter.

Last edited:
What's the matter JM, afraid this POS TA might get voted down? In fact, you're always bitching about ALPA not representing regionals, well what about this TA? The MECs voted for a TA that has differences in it for each side, such as MMG, retirement, etc. Where's your outrage JM? Or did your pal Newie promise you something?

NO!

Last edited:
Joe merchant w doesn't have the spine to stand up fo
R what he's worth for fear he'll

I have a spine to stand up to all you chest thumpers, and I also have a brain to realize that because your union and your fellow mainline pilot "brothers" sold everyone down the river by their failures in terms of scope, that this is the new reality.

You know who I am, and I know who you are. Come tell me to my face that I don't have a spine. Y'all are playing a very dangerous game here.

The threats from the chest thumpers are not going to be tolerated.

So tell me, since you are such an expert. What am I "worth". Specifics and how you justify that worth. No rhetoric, just facts. I'll be waiting for your answer.

What's the matter JM, afraid this POS TA might get voted down?

NO!

It is going to get defeated. I'm not afraid, I expect it. I will enjoy my 20 weeks of vacation for the next few years while SkyWest winds XJT down and grows the SkyWest side.

Latest resources

Back