My response to SWA package!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's some more perspective.

I hadn't been an FO for 8 years when I got hired as an FO at SW. I was your age too and it was the best decision I ever made, jobwise.

Interesting ride for you, congratulations on choosing a great airline to work for. Now cue the Neil Young song, "Old Man".

This is going from just stupid, to completely absurd. "Must..... keep.... banging... head.. against wall." Be patient, and wait til next week. In the mean time knock it the F*&^ off. Go enjoy your weekend.

About to get a cold one and fire up the grill. Enjoy the weekend

He has told me that all he wants out of this deal is to not go to the bottom of a list, make more money and have a better career outlook than he had before.

In the words of Meat Loaf: "...two out of three ain't bad". Seriously though, I think he will be happy at Southwest.

I asked that and the moderator told me I was going to get banded for 30 days. Get ready for your post to be deleted and for you to get band.

Did they put that band around your neck or leg? Did it hurt?

Just to make sure I'm reading your post correctly, you did not think twice about striking, meaning you crossed the picket line?

That was the way I interpreted his post.

Latest resources

Back