• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest is sold to TPG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's why you take 275 around downtown, genius.

And everywhere else on the Eastern Seaboard... or haven't you been paying attention to the 100+ degree weather up in the Northeast the last 2 weeks?

Hmmm, I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I don't really have to worry about the DUI checkpoints or seat belts since, I don't know, maybe that's a BASIC SAFETY THING that most pilots don't have to worry about?

Just a thought... and, of course, no OTHER states do that, either. If YOU have to worry about DUI checkpoints, maybe you should just surrender your ATP now and save a lot of lives.

You're not real quick on the uptake, are you?

Keep trolling... No food here. ;)

Yeah I guess when you have no life and are on Flightinfo 24 hours a day you dont have to worry about the weather, having a social life because you are always in the house....

I guess you don't visit Madison very much. Good luck (again) Chuckie, its been fun, but time wasting. Always remember, SAVE THE COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!

Is'nt Atlanta right up there with San Fran? Do your research... Ohhh wait you already have, no wonder you and your man friend picked Atlanta.....

I'm just observing this catfight, but I don't think there's a I-275 in ATL. Maybe 285...;)
Yeah, that's what I meant... good catch. :beer:

Crashpad was all the way up in Marrietta on reserve. 25 minutes door to employee parking (which is on the SOUTH side of the airport).

285 rocks.

Yeah I guess when you have no life and are on Flightinfo 24 hours a day you dont have to worry about the weather, having a social life because you are always in the house....
Keep trolling...

I have a *FAMILY* life, was enjoying it all day today out at church, niece's birthday party, and trying to stay out of that heat you were talking about, but thanks for asking! :)

Midwest wasn't sold to TPG, it was sold to NWA.....they just don't know it yet. The truth is slowly coming out in the newspapers about how this deal is structured and NWA isn't the "passive" investor everybody thought it was. Good luck to the Midwest and Skyway guys..........they will need it.

Latest resources

Back