• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest getting new aircrafts????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been out of the loop for a while and holy cow as Harry Carrey used to say. There is no need for a war, we are all in the same boat and the old addage as so many have said lately, I don't need to outrun a bear in the woods, even if he has dingleberries by the way, I only need to outrun you. Which is what YX and FL are trying to do in MKE. Whoever wrote profitable at 106/tix is crazy, I'm sorry if you haven't noticed this isn't the first quarter anymore. Oil has gone up 25 dollars more a barrel!!!! I have a hard time believing that it even worked then... Anyway however FL is doing in MKE if you try to book a tix on FL direct to most of the cities that they just added after sept 4 those flights no longer exist according to your booking website. Try to book flights and see what happens. LGA, ATL, BWI, Florida are still there, but most of the others are gone. If it is any consolation prize to you Airtran folks, I hear that our Sept bookings are awful and that we are going to furlough another 40-75 flight attendants. No word on pilots yet, but aren't we always the last to know. Also, Kolshack leaving with no notice, what is up with that. And for those of you who have forgotten, Richard Shifter in NYC is now in charge of our airline. It is even stated so on YXnet. I don't know how much power that Tim H. still has. I heard that all decisions now go through a higher power(not the 737 training facility that I wish I had gone to years ago) but RS in NYC. I wish us all the best and hope that good, bad, ugly whatever you want to call mngmnt that we can all land on our feet from this as for spelling and politics, aren't we all in trouble. God bless you all and here's hoping for a coal or synthetic based jet fuel sooooooon.

Was that english?

Shi*, That is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back reading this crap thread.

I wonder if the executives sit around and speculate about flying the airplane. 'I bet he deviates left around the wx. No way, Airtran always goes right. How do they know which way to go? I wonder what his tilt setting is? '

Most of us are like private pilots in the board room. We only know enough to really screw ourselves up, but we love to sound impressive.

BTW, yield info on every route can be derived through analysis of the T100 data each of the major airlines are required to report to DOT. Thats why they get the big bucks, and we get the furloughs.

The reason the west coast flights are not in the system after Sept 4 is because they are seasonal. This is not a reaction to low demand after the fact. The west coast flights were always advertised as seasonal with no intention of continuing beyond Labor Day. This is exactly what FL did the first year they served SEA from ATL.

Relax the grammar lessons!!!
Those of you who constantly have to critique everyone else, must think so highly of yourselves. Congratulations! Now if you think your could learn a second or third language and then specialize in aviation and then post on the web about your feelings and not get anything mispelled then you can continue to bash flywolf, otherwise, back off and shut up! He's a great guy with a great attitude, lighten up on the guy. I hope Midwest does get new aircrafts soon!

Relax the grammar lessons!!!
Those of you who constantly have to critique everyone else, must think so highly of yourselves. Congratulations! Now if you think your could learn a second or third language and then specialize in aviation and then post on the web about your feelings and not get anything mispelled then you can continue to bash flywolf, otherwise, back off and shut up! He's a great guy with a great attitude, lighten up on the guy. I hope Midwest does get new aircrafts soon!

:D thanks Flydaplane, I don't even care to give them my valuable attention. When they can grow up and maybe just be able to speak 3 languages then they can come and bash my spelling anytime.

How the heck are you, haven't seen you here in a while, I hope you know that you made a great decision not too long ago ;)

"God bless you all and here's hoping for a coal or synthetic based jet fuel sooooooon."

Synthetic fuel? How about drilling for the oil we already have?

"God bless you all and here's hoping for a coal or synthetic based jet fuel sooooooon."

Synthetic fuel? How about drilling for the oil we already have?

Drilling for oil isn't the problem, it's the lack of capacity at the national refineries which is limiting gasoline and avgas supplies.

Latest resources

Back